Author Topic: **** McCain  (Read 7051 times)

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
**** McCain
« on: November 05, 2008, 06:15:56 PM »
His staff is falling over themselves throwing Palin under the bus **** YOU John for letting that happen.  The stories coming out about her paint her as a loose canon and an blathering idiot - and that's what Faux is reporting - **** McCain, if it wasn't for Palin John would have had to conceide the race 2 months ago.  He ran a shitty campaign and his staff are covering their asses and it is going to cost us a good candidate in four years - **** YOU John.

nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline jendf

Re: **** McCain
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 06:19:23 PM »
Governor Palin will be just fine.

Ignore the media. Ignore the bitter losers. McCain is nothing but a relic now. We have to move forward and focus on 2010.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 06:20:59 PM »
His staff is falling over themselves throwing Palin under the bus **** YOU John for letting that happen.  The stories coming out about her paint her as a loose canon and an blathering idiot - and that's what Faux is reporting - **** McCain, if it wasn't for Palin John would have had to conceide the race 2 months ago.  He ran a shitty campaign and his staff are covering their asses and it is going to cost us a good candidate in four years - **** YOU John.

Exactly marine
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 06:21:44 PM »
What you are seeing is the good old boys getting together to keep a new star from rising. Those in DC have strayed from the conservative viewpoint, and seeing someone with it scares them.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 06:24:04 PM »
Governor Palin will be just fine.

Ignore the media. Ignore the bitter losers. McCain is nothing but a relic now. We have to move forward and focus on 2010.

Agreed. If she can withstand the deliberate button-pushing, family-bashing, and media frenzy, not to mention Troopergate, she'll turn out the better for this experience.

For her first time on the national stage, I continue to be very impressed with her.

Mrs. Eupher, on the other hand, disagrees.

But then again, Mrs. Palin is poised to go pretty far - as far as her pretty legs will take her.

:-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 06:32:40 PM »
You must have just heard the Fox reporter who has been travelling with McCain give his "report" on Gov Palin.

I too, thought, she was getting thrown under the bus.

Many said, prior to the election, that if McCain lost, she would be the first one tossed under, and she was.

While Carl what's his face may have reported what he was told ......I started to see the falsehoods as soon as he said one staffer said that Palin thought Africa was a country unto itself, not a continent.

Oh please.....the woman's a college graduate with a degree in Journalism.

If they were going to toss her.....they should have had more credible comments.

:busted:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline RightCoast

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 06:37:37 PM »
If this is the crap that we would have had to put up with the Maverick for 4 years I'll take my chances with barack, at least I'll see my enemy coming.

And I also never meant to imply that she would be overly damaged by this - just why in God's name give them the ammunition.

McLame should be handing her his loyalty not letting his staff and the press force an apology for possibly costing him votes - COSTING HIM VOTES? She is the only reason he had any!
nine eleven is a car

Offline jendf

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 06:40:13 PM »
If this is the crap that we would have had to put up with the Maverick for 4 years I'll take my chances with barack, at least I'll see my enemy coming.

And I also never meant to imply that she would be overly damaged by this - just why in God's name give them the ammunition.

McLame should be handing her his loyalty not letting his staff and the press force an apology for possibly costing him votes - COSTING HIM VOTES? She is the only reason he had any!

I agree with ya' and totally understand your frustrations.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 06:40:33 PM »
Grandpa Munster held off attacks on Obama via Wright, Ayers, ACORN, the credit meltdown etc but he allowed both liberals and pastey RINOs to savage the only person that gave even an ounce of hope to his pathetic effort.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 06:40:38 PM »
Palin was the ONLY exciting part about his campaign. She never once wavered from her convictions. Don't buy any McCain staff members or DUMBAssocrat's words, conservatives FULLY supported Palin.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 06:45:15 PM »
Palin was the ONLY exciting part about his campaign. She never once wavered from her convictions. Don't buy any McCain staff members or DUMBAssocrat's words, conservatives FULLY supported Palin.
Ditto.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline RightCoast

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 06:47:47 PM »
I agree with ya' and totally understand your frustrations.

Why did any of us support the old fool - because he picked Palin - now they're admitting that she wasn't vetted all the way - that nobody else that he was looking at was a game changer.  Well, Senator,if she was a game changer then treat her like she deserves and take the blame that lies with you.  Letting that stupid Fundamentals of the economy thing cost him his lead.  Fool. He should have hounded barack wit "Mr Obama, are you saying the fundamentals of our economy, the very building blocks of the United States itself, are Weak?" McLame the fool could have made barack choke on fundamentals.
nine eleven is a car

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 06:49:42 PM »
Why did any of us support the old fool -

I supported Romney, and McCain and Huck ****ed him. Remember that? I cannot bring myself to hate Huck, he's just too damn likeable, but he left a bitter taste in my mouth after that.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 06:52:41 PM »
Well color me shocked. *eyeroll*

This is politics-as-usual. Palin will rise above it and go on to a star in the Republican party now that she's a household name.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 07:02:27 PM »
Mike Huckabee is a statist. I liked Romney, he would of had a better shot than McCain. McCain has outlived his usefulness.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 07:03:11 PM »
This is politics-as-usual. Palin will rise above it and go on to a star in the Republican party now that she's a household name.

Of course.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 07:04:05 PM »

They did throw Palin under the bus. The whole GOP screwed themselves.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 07:07:46 PM »
Sadly, the reason McCain didn't do well was that they suppressed Sarah Palin.

If she'd been my running-mate, and given my own lack of passion (but still with a desire to win), I would've set her loose to do and say as she pleased.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline RightCoast

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 07:30:39 PM »
Mike Huckabee is a statist. I liked Romney, he would of had a better shot than McCain. McCain has outlived his usefulness.

**** McCain
nine eleven is a car

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 07:55:49 PM »
The only thing good to come of this so far is that McCain is done for.  I didn't want to vote for him to start with. Sarah Palin was the only reason to vote for that ticket. MaCain and the Rino's like him can FOAD. His service is one thing but as a politician he sucked ass.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline RightCoast

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 08:02:01 PM »
The only thing good to come of this so far is that McCain is done for.  I didn't want to vote for him to start with. Sarah Palin was the only reason to vote for that ticket. MaCain and the Rino's like him can FOAD. His service is one thing but as a politician he sucked ass.

Agreed, 100%.
nine eleven is a car

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 08:05:33 PM »
I think Sarah's going to be around for a while.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline RightCoast

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008, 08:36:20 PM »
I think Sarah's going to be around for a while.

Without a doubt, but she deserved better.
nine eleven is a car

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2008, 08:53:45 PM »
[youtube=425,350]MWZHTJsR4Bc[/youtube]

:bird: :censored: :bird:

Nice.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2008, 09:05:44 PM »
I begrudgingly accepted McCain when he was selected as the GOP candidate. I felt he was destined for failure by himself. I prayed that he didn't choose Romney or Giuliani. He didn't. He chose a TRUE Conservative that brought a breath of fresh air and some hope to his campaign.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson