Author Topic: TURNING POINT USA...the Conservative moveon.org  (Read 430 times)

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
TURNING POINT USA...the Conservative moveon.org
« on: May 10, 2015, 10:33:16 AM »

Turning Point USA

http://www.turningpointusa.net/

Turning Point USA educates students about the importance of fiscal responsibility, free markets, and limited government. Through non-partisan debate, dialogue, and discussion, Turning Point USA believes that every young person can be enlightened to true free market values.

An 18 year old approached a big republican donor 3 years ago and this was his vision come to pass.

My granddaughter is about as conservative as you can be, and I am passing this site on to her and knowing her I am positive she will pas it own to her classmates. She is proud of the fact she will be able to vote in the next presidential election. It is nice to know our young people are not all falling in line with the liberal garbage being thrown at them everyday.

A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: TURNING POINT USA...the Conservative moveon.org
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 04:08:33 AM »
I like the title of moveon.org.
It's one of the most honest titles for an organization that libs have ever founded.
It is for moving on from anything that would tarnish the party.
No sorrow, no shame, no restitution, no repentance, no apologies, no admission of wrongdoing, just moveon.org.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.