Author Topic: The insanity of blaming Islam  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: The insanity of blaming Islam
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2013, 09:57:30 AM »
Islam: killing thousands TODAY= GOOD

Christianity: Killed thousands hundreds of years ago, learned to live by the tenets of the bible, cleaned up it's act = BAD

DU response:  :yahoo:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2013, 10:03:14 AM »
Exactly.  When Muslims bomb maim shoot and kill Americans we're told "it's a lone wolf...they acted alone...we can't blame Islam...we've got to look for a deeper meaning".

Tim McVeigh (not a Republican and not a Christian) or Eric Rudolph do what they did and suddenly it's representative of every single Conservative/Republican/TEA Party member from Sarah Palin down to you and me.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

You can always come back with the Unabomber . . . who had Algore's missive in his cabin.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2013, 10:08:25 AM »
You mother****ers would have thrown every conservative in jail to rot away forever if your dreams of this being RW had come true.
Now when you find that it is as expected a fellow America hater you have pity for them.

I truly hope you all die slow and painfully.  :bird:

And even then they still fap themselves silly over the thought of trying.  Uh, memo to DUmmies.  Don't bother using McVeigh as an example either.  While leaning towards white supremacist kooks, he was pretty much agnostic and apolitical.  Just sayin.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Karin

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2013, 10:39:39 AM »
morejoy68 • 19 hours ago
−+

The Week Editors: Please incorporate a "flag" option for comments. These comments are filled with racist, Islamophobic and hateful comments that readers should be able to flag. Don't you have moderators? This is irresponsible.
usnavy83 >morejoy68 • 16 hours ago

Called free speech MUSTAFA. Don't like it, go back to your mud hut.

:lmao:

From TheWeek article.

Offline jukin

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2013, 03:51:00 PM »
Well, just call me a bigot, a big old bigot, because I blame Islam and every one of them is "suspect" in my book.

Right with you on that.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.