Author Topic: DUmbette Cleita can't afford obama's gas prices- needs help in buying a bicycle  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Wearing a bicyclr helmet is the law out there, even for adults??? I knew that kids under the age of 16? have to wear them, but not adults...

What's wrong with walmart bikes, they are the same manufacturers than anywhere else.. and the assembler just has to put on the wheels, and sometimes the handle bars

I bought one from there and whenever I apply the front brakes it just squeals.  I can't figure the damn thing out except not to ride it  :whistling:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Burrrrrrrrrrer,  Some people for any number of reasons do use a bike, a scooter or motorcycle for transportation up here even when the temperature is at -8 degrees.  Not counting in wind chill.

I simply do not know how they do this, they are out in ice storms, freezing rain but still need to go somewhere.  I had an old Jeep that the heater went out on, I like to froze to death going and coming from work.  Horrid, but I passed others on bikes, scooters and motorcycles who rode year round. I passed them every day and recognised them.  

Early Am I would stop at the local hospital to buy the newspaper from the machines, often I would see a few riders inside warming up, the Hospital became so use to, in the cold times having these people come in to thaw out, they put a table of free coffee out for them.

Offline Vagabond

Burrrrrrrrrrer,  Some people for any number of reasons do use a bike, a scooter or motorcycle for transportation up here even when the temperature is at -8 degrees.  Not counting in wind chill.

I simply do not know how they do this, they are out in ice storms, freezing rain but still need to go somewhere.  I had an old Jeep that the heater went out on, I like to froze to death going and coming from work.  Horrid, but I passed others on bikes, scooters and motorcycles who rode year round. I passed them every day and recognised them.  

Early Am I would stop at the local hospital to buy the newspaper from the machines, often I would see a few riders inside warming up, the Hospital became so use to, in the cold times having these people come in to thaw out, they put a table of free coffee out for them.

According to rides a ten speed everywhere guy, it's a great way to stay in shape.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpZG4wa_Paw&feature=related[/youtube]
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
I bought one from there and whenever I apply the front brakes it just squeals.  I can't figure the damn thing out except not to ride it  :whistling:

Don't use the bicycle brakes. God gave you two feet didn't he? They were good enough for Fred and Barney.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
They are talking about gas prices, but not one of them is slamming obama for it? When Bush was in office, it was all his fault. Now that obama is in office, you don't hear a peep. I can guarantee that within 30 days of Romney being elected, you will hear that it is all his fault.

Ok by me! I'll bet the gas prices drop a dollar!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Don't use the bicycle brakes. God gave you two feet didn't he? They were good enough for Fred and Barney.

come to think of it, I don't know if there are any?  I just remembe the brakes on the handle bar  :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
come to think of it, I don't know if there are any?  I just remembe the brakes on the handle bar  :lmao:

Not foot brakes. Your feet. Stick em on the ground. You'll stop eventually.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Kyle Ricky

Ok by me! I'll bet the gas prices drop a dollar!

That would be pants. Then when he lifts the moratorium in the gulf and signs those leases for drilling on public land; not to mention signs the papers to bring in the Keystone Pipe Line, you will see the price drop significantly.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!

I ain't no damn Fred Friggin Flinstone

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!

yeah, but it's the "eventually" that can kill ya!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
That would be pants. Then when he lifts the moratorium in the gulf and signs those leases for drilling on public land; not to mention signs the papers to bring in the Keystone Pipe Line, you will see the price drop significantly.

I think that President Romney will EO the Keystone Pipeline into existence by 2 PM of January 20th.  The drilling moratorium will be gone in the same EO.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline 67 Rover

I ain't no damn Fred Friggin Flinstone

Red hair = Willma Flintstone
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer