Author Topic: 6 YO kid kicks a 222 pound lardazz gym teachers butt-  (Read 418 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
6 YO kid kicks a 222 pound lardazz gym teachers butt-
« on: October 06, 2012, 03:19:04 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021483403

proud2BlibKansan (93,563 posts)

View profile
222-Pound Teacher Humiliated by Six Year Old

This is very realistic. And yes, it happens a lot. Violent kids are becoming more of a problem. And if a kid can do this to a teacher, what could he do to a classmate?

QUEENS, N.Y. — A 222-pound gym teacher says he was beaten up by a six-year-old boy in the hallway of the school.

John Webster, a former college football player says the boy fractured his ankle, injured his knee and forced him to need therapy for stress.

According to Webster’s attorney, the student has a history of violent behavior, and Webster says he’s just thankful he was able to restrain himself.

“It’s very humiliating,” Webster said. “It happened. I wasn’t able to defend myself, if I did I probably would’ve lost both my teaching certifications, probably in jail or things could’ve happened, so thinking to my future, I decided to act in the manner in which I did, refraining from hurting the student.”

more ... http://fox4kc.com/2012/10/04/222-pound-teacher-humiliated-by-six-year-old/

Pritchett has fallen below Mrs Dawson in status and ranking at the DUmp.

One of her posts this AM had zero replies. None. Nada.

This reminds me of the queer teacher from NJ who posted at the DUmp about how a grade school student beat his ass. He talked about his school in degrading terms, thinking he had anonymity. When he found out that that wasn't the case, he left like a thief in the night.

What was his name?  

Now regarding the thug kid, this can be laid at the doorstep of liberals. You idiots didn't want to hurt the self esteem of any student so you work really hard to get punishment outlawed in the school. You then worked really, really hard to get punishment outlawed in the home. Kids have no fear of anyone in authority.

This is your creation. You live with it. As for me, I work at getting more charter schools established, staffed with non union educators.

Jackpine Radical (34,223 posts)
1. Crazy, violent kids

View profile
are the product of a crazy, violent society.

Only the 47%. They get violent when their Government check doesn't arrive on time.

OT: Presidential approval poll on that Fox 4 KC site:

View profile
What do you think?
Do you strongly approve, somewhat approve, somewhat disapprove, or strongly disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling his job as President?

21%
Strongly approve

12%
Somewhat approve

6%
Somewhat disapprove

61%
Strongly disapprove

As to the story, Mr. Weber, or Webster, (depending upon which copywriter got it right, the story or the video caption), did the right thing.

:confused:

In his mind, he probably thinks this is relevant.

Starry Messenger (19,436 posts)
9. When I was working at a non-profit, a very sturdy six year decided to give me a surprise "hug"

View profile
from behind. It was like being sacked--didn't see it coming and she got me right in the lower back. I couldn't walk right for quite awhile.

Little kids can be incredibly strong.

Knowing liberals like I do, this could be either a male or female.

Since they were injured by a prepubescent adolescent, I'd bet the injured person was a typical liberal male. No muscular development.

Rex (30,871 posts)
23. A six year old boy beat up a grown man?

View profile
I don't believe it. No way in hell.

A normal male, nope. A liberal male... :rofl:

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: 6 YO kid kicks a 222 pound lardazz gym teachers butt-
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 03:57:25 PM »
This reminds me of the queer teacher from NJ who posted at the DUmp about how a grade school student beat his ass. He talked about his school in degrading terms, thinking he had anonymity. When he found out that that wasn't the case, he left like a thief in the night.

What was his name?

Wasn't that the snoutpout primitive in Portland, Oregon?

<<could be wrong, though.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 04:25:29 PM »
Wasn't that the snoutpout primitive in Portland, Oregon?

<<could be wrong, though.

I think you're right.

All of them liberal northern coastal states are the same. Can't tell em apart.

Anyway. I remember him/it relating a tale of his altercation with a student. That's who P2B's posting reminds me of.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 04:27:04 PM »
Just another union douchebag looking for early retirement and a settlement.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 06:55:04 PM »
Anyone that lets a 6 year old beat them like a baby seal deserves to lose their job. Sorry but the kid was wrong and out of line IF the story was true.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"