Author Topic: Im a boobie wannabe tells her conservative boyfriend to screw off- Newb bouncy  (Read 2451 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021143408

darkangel218 (270 posts)

View profile
Today i told my rw bf to f*** off
I can't stand his idiocy anymore. I can't stand his lies and selfishness any longer. Last night I had a bad night, and my idiot half blew me off because he had to listen to Coast to Coast am. He's a truck driver, and when I come home I have no one to hug me or hold me and make me feel better. He couldn't even stay on the phone w me on my drive home. I got and get more support from you guys then I get from him. Why I'm posting this is not just to vent. It's to remind everyone to STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF, DON'T BE AFRAID TO BE WHOI YOU ARE, AND CALL OUT HYPOCRISY WHEN YOU SEE IT. I couldn't even put my Obama sticker on my car because of him,.but guess what, from now on it will be covered in them! RWs are all the same, selfish, f up liars! May they rot in hell, if whatever shithole rotten souls like theirs will go to!

Long live the Democratic Party! Long live Freedom! Long live USA!

You DUmb bitch. He probably saved your life by not talking to you while you were driving.

seabeyond (75,814 posts)
3. i had 11 stickers on my car during 2004 election and my republican hubby didnt say a word

View profile
as a matter of fact, as often as it was brought up, he would chuckle about my car. and often pointed it out to his buddies.

no

all are not the same.

So you were the object of his jokes to his buddies. LOL.

He always ended his replies to his buddies with "You think you have it so bad, look who I'm married to."

GreenPartyVoter (62,700 posts)
6. Maybe you will meet smeone new here on DU or working on political stuff in your town, if you

View profile
have time.

If not, I hear there are some online dating services that sort people by political views, and I think there may even be some for liberals only? Even if nothing serious comes of it, you might find it fun to exchange flirtatious notes with someone for a while? (Assuming you even want to have anything to do with anyone right now. If not, it's completely understandable.

The DU homo's see a chance to take advantage of a poor, helpless sap. They will pounce on her.

tularetom (16,374 posts)
9. Sounds like you made the right decision but

View profile
you shouldn't be talking on the phone while you drive.

Wait Wut (4,315 posts)
38. I just assumed she was hands free.

View profile
Democrats are responsible folk.

Damn. Liberals are the most irresponsible bunch that there ever was or ever will be.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Umm, I'm the only Republican I know of that subscribes to the Coast to Coast podcasts :lmao: it's not usually Republicans who are into that type of radio format.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Umm, I'm the only Republican I know of that subscribes to the Coast to Coast podcasts :lmao: it's not usually Republicans who are into that type of radio format.
If not for the tons and tons of free content on iTunes (of varying quality) I might subscribe to it. Especially if Art Bell were still hosting.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
It's to remind everyone to STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF, DON'T BE AFRAID TO BE WHOI YOU ARE, AND CALL OUT HYPOCRISY WHEN YOU SEE IT. I couldn't even put my Obama sticker on my car because of him,.but guess what, from now on it will be covered in them! RWs are all the same, selfish, f up liars! May they rot in hell, if whatever shithole rotten souls like theirs will go to!

Convo from the imaboobie wannabe household:

Imaboobie wannabe: I went on an internet message board I just signed up at to bitch about you

Republican Boyfriend: WTF? seriously? why would you post about our private lives with a bunch of people you don't know on an open board?

Imaboobie wannabe: Yes, I get from them something I don't get from you

Republican Boyfriend: OK, as long as it's not DU or Daily Kook it's fine

Imaboobie wannabe: It's DU

Republican Boyfriend: DU? that's where that girl SarahIburri posts, she's got a nice sweet loving Republican boyfriend yet she bashes him on that board of kooks

Imaboobie wannabe: I don't care, those people are supportive of me when you ignore me

Republican Boyfriend: They support you? I'm busting my butt in this horrible Obamaconomy supporting you, those fools just give you words, I'm the 1 who actually takes care of and supports you

Imaboobie wannabe: Well maybe I don't want to be taken care of by you, maybe I want Government to be my new sugar daddy

Republican Boyfriend: Come over here baby, you know I love you even though you're a Democrat, and I'm going to show you how much I love you, we're going to make love, I'm going to be passionate as usual, and I learned a new move for the bedroom, it's called the R squared move

Imaboobie wannabe: Oh, the R squared move?

Republican Boyfriend: Yes, the R squared move, it's basically truth in lovemaking, no more lies when it comes to the lovemaking dept. we've been screwing for the longest time, we've been using the ObamaBiden move, now we're going to do it the right way, we're going to make love, and instead of cutting back on orgasms and making everyone miserable, we're going to celebrate orgasms for all, where everyone has the ability to orgasm

Imaboobie wannabe: So we've been doing the ObamaBiden move all this time?

Republican Boyfriend: Yes baby, I've tried to be supportive of your political point of view, but after 4 years of nothing we're going to finally have something to look forward to

Imaboobie wannabe: Oh baby, that sounds so exciting

Republican Boyfriend: Now go make me a sammich bitch or no R squared for you

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
If not for the tons and tons of free content on iTunes (of varying quality) I might subscribe to it. Especially if Art Bell were still hosting.

That's not available on itunes is it?

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
seabeyond (75,814 posts)
3. i had 11 stickers on my car during 2004 election and my republican hubby didnt say a word

View profile
as a matter of fact, as often as it was brought up, he would chuckle about my car. and often pointed it out to his buddies.

no

all are not the same.

How can you stay on a message board that demonizes your husbands views seabeyond?  The love for my husband would ALWAYS outweigh politics.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
That's not available on itunes is it?
I don't think so. Select Art Bell shows are but Coast to Coast has a premium service.

Heh! Alex Jones is available but not Coast to Coast AM. I tried to listen to Alex Jones a couple of times but he just isn't compelling enough.

Depending on why you listen to Coast to Coast you might like the Binnel of America podcast. He has some affiliation with Coast to Coast AM. Like he's a board op or he's written for their newsletter or both.  There's a wide variety of topics over the last seven years.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Schadenfreude

How can you stay on a message board that demonizes your husbands views seabeyond?  The love for my husband would ALWAYS outweigh politics.

That name sounds very familiar.... is she, could she be, is that SEABEYOND?  :-)

11 bumper stickers? What an ass.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
I don't think so. Select Art Bell shows are but Coast to Coast has a premium service.

Heh! Alex Jones is available but not Coast to Coast AM. I tried to listen to Alex Jones a couple of times but he just isn't compelling enough.

Depending on why you listen to Coast to Coast you might like the Binnel of America podcast. He has some affiliation with Coast to Coast AM. Like he's a board op or he's written for their newsletter or both.  There's a wide variety of topics over the last seven years.

I pay for the premium service, so I can download it to my mp3 player or just listen on the laptop when I'm cooking. I'll definitely check out what you suggested on itunes.

Thanks

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Wait Wut (4,315 posts)
38. I just assumed she was hands free.

View profile
Democrats are responsible folk.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Responsible people don't murder their offspring, they don't demand freebies from the government, and they sure as hell don't vote democrat.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Kyle Ricky

I tried listening to Alex Jones a couple of times as well. But he is too much of a conspiracy theorized crack potted Ron Paul supporter.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
darkangel218 (270 posts)

View profile
Today i told my rw bf to f*** off
I can't stand his idiocy anymore. I can't stand his lies and selfishness any longer. Last night I had a bad night, and my idiot half blew me off because he had to listen to Coast to Coast am. He's a truck driver, and when I come home I have no one to hug me or hold me and make me feel better. He couldn't even stay on the phone w me on my drive home. I got and get more support from you guys then I get from him. Why I'm posting this is not just to vent. It's to remind everyone to STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF, DON'T BE AFRAID TO BE WHOI YOU ARE, AND CALL OUT HYPOCRISY WHEN YOU SEE IT. I couldn't even put my Obama sticker on my car because of him,.but guess what, from now on it will be covered in them! RWs are all the same, selfish, f up liars! May they rot in hell, if whatever shithole rotten souls like theirs will go to!

Friggin mole! :rotf:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
I gotta get out more.

I've never heard of Coast to Coast.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

I gotta get out more.

You're not missing much.  Bigfoot and ghost stories.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Bodadh

• Not in the mood!

Sounds like a whiny little girl who just wears out everyone who might actually love her with her constant neediness and has her head so up her vajayjay she can not ever begin to realize that maybe she is the "F-ed up" one in all her relations. She is just too special to change.
A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
When DUmpmonkeys mention "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" they almost always mean "shackup".

Offline DumbAss Tanker

I gotta get out more.

It's nutter stuff.  Lots of CT with a Libertarian-flavored thin candy shell.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

tonight's show
Mind Control

Host/producer and founder of Sovereign Mind Radio, Sonia Barrett, believes our history is encoded in our cells and DNA. She contends that the powers-that-be are aware of how to control human impulses, using psychology and technology to manipulate behavior and thoughts.

First Hour: UFO expert and editor of Unicus Magazine, Robert Stanley, talks about 33 new UFO sightings over Washington DC this year.
:rofl:

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Omaha Steve, The Weeper, had a bumper crop of stickers on his car.  Then he tried to hide them.  But he didn't know how.

How did that work out of you Steve, old buddy, old pal? 

Are you ever going to get around to putting your one campaign sign you managed to put up with your own two sweaty paws on Ebay?  I can't wait around forever for you to throw that thing up there.  I'm eventually going to have to fill that spot on the wall in the garage with something. 

Offline Karin

when I come home I have no one to hug me or hold me and make me feel better.
  Oh grow up.  Guys don't like clingy, needy, whiny chicks who follow them into the bathroom.  Stand on your own feet, aquire a hobby or something. 

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
I gotta get out more.

Great if you're bored shitless at 3AM on the road.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Chris_

when I come home I have no one to hug me or hold me and make me feel better.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

That trucker is lucky the narcissistic bitch dumped him before her full psychosis had a chance to blossom all over him with a steak knife.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Kyle Ricky

I tend to think that he is the one who dumped her. And she is just telling them that she dumped him to make herself look good.