Author Topic: What do DUmmies and mass murders have in common  (Read 448 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
What do DUmmies and mass murders have in common
« on: August 09, 2012, 12:08:54 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021092908

Iggy (535 posts)

View profile
The Eleven Commonalities of Rampage Killers:
One of the obvious, discernible traits of the rampage killers: mildly or very mentally ill, detached from reality.

Two: Anti-social behavior. Few, if any, long term relationships.

Three: On prescription medications (anti-depressants and/or other legal/illegal drugs) and allowed to purchase guns.

Four: A personal emotional event/upheaval which starts a downward spiral; with weapons/ammo being purchased during the spiral.

Five: The shooters are in their 20's-30's age wise.

Six: The venues chosen by the shooters are mostly public places with numerous people sitting/standing in close proximity to one another. The shooters plan carefully for and intend a maximum number of deaths.

Seven: The shooters bring multiple deadly weapons and numerous rounds/clips of ammunition; again, the intent is maximum number of deaths.

Eight: The shooters are using credit cards to purchase their weapons and ammo. I think some of us remember the scene in M. Moore's Bowling for Columbine.

Nine: The shooters are spending time on/posting on anti social/anti government/tin foil hat websites.

Ten: Almost all rampage murderers are male, many are caucasian.

Eleven: Currently or ex Military.

There are probably more.

The point is, these all to frequent rampage killings are not "unique" as many claim. there is a discernible
pattern/commonalities.

Helloooooooooooo? DHS?

Omitting the military part, he described DUmmies to a tee.

Missycim (164 posts)
4. The VT shooter, Jared Loughner,

View profile
the batman killer, to name just a few weren't prior or current military. They only shooters that i can recall off the top of my head are Nedal and the latest madman.

Then they fit the DU profile.

Iggy (535 posts)
8. Hello... I'm not Implying

View profile
ALL shooters have these exact same markers. that woud be dumb.

I'm stating they obv share several.

and I'll just throw this out there-- mentally ill people should not be allowed to purchase
handguns and ammo.

after the hideous VA Tech shooting. the state of VA immediately tightened their state laws
in this area-- and have stopped hundreds of mentally ill people from purchasing
guns. that action alone probably saved several lives.

BTW, that's what this is about: saving lives.

Those restrictions were rescinded after they proved to be worthless and a waste of money.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Re: What do DUmmies and mass murders have in common
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 12:24:58 PM »
They only shooters that i can recall off the top of my head are Nedal and the latest madman.

:thatsright:
Doh!

BTW, that's what this is about: saving lives.

Breathlessly awaiting your condemnation of that "free-guns-for-all" city of Chicago.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 12:28:02 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 02:35:54 PM »
Iggy (535 posts)

View profile
The Eleven Commonalities of Rampage Killers:
One of the obvious, discernible traits of the rampage killers: mildly or very mentally ill, detached from reality.

I disagree.  Sociopathic doesn't mean detatched from reality, it means they may have little regard for others' feelings.

Two: Anti-social behavior. Few, if any, long term relationships.

Depends on the person.  A guy with a band gig has some personable traits.  A guy that can't score a date is just pathetic.

Three: On prescription medications (anti-depressants and/or other legal/illegal drugs) and allowed to purchase guns.

That doesn't mean anything.  A person can be depressed and not want to hurt anyone.  Start mixing in chemicals that all effect the brain and who knows what will happen.

Four: A personal emotional event/upheaval which starts a downward spiral; with weapons/ammo being purchased during the spiral.

Oh, boy!  So now everyone that has something bad happen to them is apt to become a killer.

Five: The shooters are in their 20's-30's age wise.

Except that isn't true.

Six: The venues chosen by the shooters are mostly public places with numerous people sitting/standing in close proximity to one another. The shooters plan carefully for and intend a maximum number of deaths.

Don't forget these are gun free places, where the targets are less likely to be able to shoot back.

Seven: The shooters bring multiple deadly weapons and numerous rounds/clips of ammunition; again, the intent is maximum number of deaths.

OOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo, multiple deadly weapons.  Also, with the clips.  It's magazines dumbass.  And yes, they have want to maximize their carnage.

Eight: The shooters are using credit cards to purchase their weapons and ammo. I think some of us remember the scene in M. Moore's Bowling for Columbine.

So, most purchases of ammunition for legitimate purposes was purchased on a credit card to, that isn't proof of anything.

Nine: The shooters are spending time on/posting on anti social/anti government/tin foil hat websites.

DU is anti social, it is also anti government given it's stance on law enforcement and military, it also has 9/11 MIHOP LIHOP, and chemtrail conspiracy nitwits.  All of DU can now be rounded up.

Ten: Almost all rampage murderers are male, many are caucasian.

Nope, it's just that we seem to have a higher percentage of rounds on target.  It's hard to aim a gun sideways.

Eleven: Currently or ex Military.

Nope. Total Fail, not even close.

There are probably more.

The point is, these all to frequent rampage killings are not "unique" as many claim. there is a discernible
pattern/commonalities.

Helloooooooooooo? DHS?

There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 03:14:43 PM »
Jared Loughner and James Holmes are ex military? Seung-Hui Cho is ex military? That happy little chart is all over liberal websites.

Here are some others:

Jiverly Antares Wong: naturalized immigrant, perpetual loser in life, claimed to work for IBM and was pissed about being fired but IBM has no record of him ever having worked there...no military background

James Edward Pough: day laborer, African American, gang affiliations when young, since he's a minority could have been harassed by Robert Byrd all his life, probably need to investigate Republicans with no white sheet history except those they put on their beds...no military background

Michael McLendon: lost his job (0bama depression), troubled, unable to keep a job, decent baseball player when he was a kid, some of his friends saw signs of this while growing up, others didn't. He did live in AL so perhaps it's PTSD brought on by living around rednecks. Mostly killed his family, except when others got in the way. Couldn't keep a job, blamed everyone else, especially his employers (probably didn't see his vastly superior intellect). Did shoot bullets at a Walmart so he can't be all bad...no military background

Charles Starkweather: went on murder spree with his 13 year old girlfriend...he was 18 (obviously a pederast, someone needs to check Harry Reid's family tree), had a James Dean complex...no military background. Still this WAS back in the 50's which is where Romney wants to drag us back to. Maybe he was offended by Donna Reed vacuuming in a dress and heels (I sure am).

Michael Silka: troubled, nonconformist, Air Force helicopter services...that's one for your side. Oh and this happened in AK in 1984, I'd check for a Sarah Palin connection. Granted she was only 20, had just won Miss Wasilla and thinking about going to college in ID, but still...if she'd shot a moose a few days before, heaven knows where that could lead

Gian Luigi Ferri: Failed real estate broker, perpetually angry victim, MSG and other food additives are dangerous (MSG was killing him), lawyers most responsible, victim of "a system trying to crush him"...no military background

Robert Hawkins: Okay he was born in the Royal Air Force (that's in England for you folks in Rio Linda or DU) but his parents were American.  Was 19. Treated for depression at 6 (probably that fleeting military connection). Diagnosed with just about every mental disease DU brags about. Prescribed about every psych drug DUer's take...BUT this did happen in NE so I'd check to see if the poor kid was driven to violence by the kindness of franksolich

Carl Brown: Ex Navy but also a school teacher so perhaps he swings both ways. Class was chaotic (Pam's cousin?). Psych doc said, "Mr. Brown is suffering from rather severe anxiety associated with some paranoid and grandiose ideas". Who does that sound like? Shot up a machine shop after getting into an argument with an Hispanic employee (racist), except took lawn mower...hoped to use the motor to power his bicycle so believes "reduce, reuse, recycle", thus concerned with mother earth.

Robert Stewart: Served in the National Guard for 6 years but never went above private, never served outside of NC and just did his one weekend a month two weeks a year, filed for bankruptcy twice, obsessed with controlling his wife (republican) BUT used the "Ambien Defense" (channeling John Edwards...democrat). So there you have another with military ties...but hardly the lifelong, PTSD diagnosis, angry warmonger type.

I found several others...some ex-military, some having no associations with the military ever. Those with no military experience outnumber those who do. The one thing these people all have in common is they were troubled as children. Like the rest of us, some came from good, loving families...some from dysfunctional homes. ALL of them blame everyone else for their problems...now who does that every single day of their lives?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 05:14:54 PM »
The one thing in common is tha t they were all CRAZY. That's it , nothing else. The left want to use anything that the ycan to paint the right with all of the qualities of the most violent nut jobs just to gain power over everything and everyone. Makes you wonder who's sicker, the crazed gunmen or those that push the Lefts Agendas.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 05:25:41 PM »
I love how the DUmmie posits that VA tightening up their mental checks has "probably saved several lives" yet you probably couldn't get 1% of the DUmmies to admit an armed citizen could/would have saved lives.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 05:33:29 PM »
The one thing in common is tha t they were all CRAZY. That's it , nothing else. The left want to use anything that the ycan to paint the right with all of the qualities of the most violent nut jobs just to gain power over everything and everyone. Makes you wonder who's sicker, the crazed gunmen or those that push the Lefts Agendas.
It's also that there is a real evil in the world.  It's the one that tells the drunk with the failing liver that just one more drink will be okay.  It tells the heroin addict that shooting up just one more time couldn't possibly hurt them.  It tells some that they are persecuted and they should attack those who are holding them down.  The vulnerable are the ones that here that siren call and can't resist.  Each person is responsible for their actions, the meaning of free will means the inevitably some people will choose to do evil things.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken