Author Topic: My friend Andy Stephenson pics- Then and now  (Read 5659 times)

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
Re: My friend Andy Stephenson pics- Then and now
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2012, 09:25:55 AM »

This has been brought up several times and each time I poke around google I find more damning information.  How in the hell did these people get scammed so easily? 

They're mindless zombie libs. If one of their Komrade leaders tell them the sky is green, they'll argue that point ad nauseum.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Re: Re: My friend Andy Stephenson pics- Then and now
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2012, 09:56:07 AM »
No, "we" did.

People such as the dearly departed Crockspot, Hookemhorns, and NoPittsBill had more brains and integrity in their pinkie toenail than the deceased red round one.

(Forgive me if I've omitted other CC & CU members who passed away)

Servonaut.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2012, 08:39:22 PM »
I'm surprised to see the foul-mouthed piano player DUmmie goodboy still posting at the DUmp. I haven't seen his name pop up in years.

We were chronicling "The Andy Stephenson Situation" on a daily basis on DUmmie FUnnies at FR. Andy had been claiming that Bush/Diebold had stolen the 2004 election and was demanding proof that Bush actually won. So naturally when Andy then claimed he had cancer and was raising money because he couldn't be treated otherwise (which was not true), well, we expected that Mr. Proof-Demander would be able to verify his story. But he couldn't (or wouldn't). Meanwhile, he was traveling around, flying hither and yon, speaking at DUmmie meet-ups on his "election fraud" shtick, looking red and round and cherubic, not at all sickly or dying of cancer.

Further, FReepers did not cause his death. The surgery was successful. He got a post-op infection, not all that uncommon, especially back in the early-to-mid '00s, when that antibiotic-resistant type of infection was going around. And with Andy's "lifestyle choices," his immune system may have already been compromised.

Also, nobody was gleeful when Andy died. It was the hypocrisy, the double-standard of the DUmmies, in regard to verification that we were after.
I think Andy was resigned to the fact he was going to die and spent his last few months attempting to make his life mean something.

If one has a deadly disease and there is a great chance of a cure by getting appropriate medical attention and not subjecting the ill body to the stresses of traveling, one stays where the medical attention is.  Hence, I think Andy was given slim hope or in his mind, he believed he had almost no chance of recovery and lived his last few months at a frenetic pace with an ill-defined cause.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2012, 08:47:02 PM »
I think Andy was resigned to the fact he was going to die and spent his last few months attempting to make his life mean something.

If one has a deadly disease and there is a great chance of a cure by getting appropriate medical attention and not subjecting the ill body to the stresses of traveling, one stays where the medical attention is.  Hence, I think Andy was given slim hope or in his mind, he believed he had almost no chance of recovery and lived his last few months at a frenetic pace with an ill-defined cause.

He chose...poorly.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2012, 11:48:02 PM »
^Good one Big Dog !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2012, 11:04:26 AM »
 :lmao:  Even in a death thread yall crack me up

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Re: Re: My friend Andy Stephenson pics- Then and now
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2012, 03:45:31 PM »
Servonaut.

Wow, I didn't know that.

Nice guy.  When I went to Houston a few years ago to a TAMU game, he was very helpful with lending suggestions of restaurants, etc...

Sorry to hear this.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2012, 07:48:10 PM »
:lmao:  Even in a death thread yall crack me up

Gina,

Laughing at Death is the healthiest thing. I laugh in Death's face. I light bags of dog poop on Death's doorstep. I TP Death's front yard. I prank call Death at 3 in the morning, pretending to call from India. Once I signed up Death for a bunch of magazine subscriptions.

One day, Death will win. It is the one sure thing in life. Until that day, I pwn Death!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2012, 07:51:44 PM »
Gina,

Laughing at Death is the healthiest thing. I laugh in Death's face. I light bags of dog poop on Death's doorstep. I TP Death's front yard. I prank call Death at 3 in the morning, pretending to call from India. Once I signed up Death for a bunch of magazine subscriptions.

One day, Death will win. It is the one sure thing in life. Until that day, I pwn Death!
Once, my friend got on is hands and knees behind Death while Death was looking at me, then I pushed Death, and he fell over my friend, and we ran away and laughed and laughed.... :rofl: :lmao:

(Sigh) Good times....
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2012, 04:36:00 PM »
Once, my friend got on is hands and knees behind Death while Death was looking at me, then I pushed Death, and he fell over my friend, and we ran away and laughed and laughed.... :rofl: :lmao:

(Sigh) Good times....

I gave death a wedgie once.... :-)

The odd thing about Andy's "death" is that neither an obituary nor a death notice ever appeared in any of the major Seattle newspapers....there was a small notice in an underground paper though.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2012, 04:46:35 PM »
Gina,

BD how about a warning on these posts so we can don our hip waders.