Author Topic: DUmmy is going to be on FOX @ 4 PM- uses fellow DUmmies as research staff  (Read 3258 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002781552

stevenleser (9,450 posts)

View profile

Am going to be on Fox News at 4pm defending California public workers unions
Am going to be on Fox News at 4pm EST discussing the California Ballot measure recently approved by voters that cut pensions for city workers.

I am going to be defending efforts by the public workers unions to sue to get it overturned.

Blue_Tires (28,127 posts)
3. If you mention the San Jose thing

View profile
don't forget to mention how much $$$$ the city is about to dish out for the Oakland A's

6. That is beautiful I love my DUers. Thank you!

Starry Messenger (18,295 posts)
7. +1

View profile
Also there was a recent report that Silicon Valley *average* wages just topped $100,000 for engineers last year.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204624204577179193752435590.html

Average annual salaries for Silicon Valley technology workers surpassed the $100,000 mark last year, according to a new survey, pushed higher by the strength of the region's latest boom.

Last year the market for million dollar homes jumped in San Jose.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/03/07/real_estate/million_dollar_homes/index.htm

San Jose, Calif., had the biggest market for million-dollar homes, with a 27.4% spike in sales last year;

It's not like there's no money in the area.

That is private sector income. Typical DUmmy thinks everything belongs to the state and you get income from the benevolence of the Government.

bullwinkle428 (10,319 posts)
4. Which poor sap over there gets to have their ass handed over to them by you?

14. Not sure yet. ;-)

View profile
Those folks over there are tough though, I never take them for granted. They also have a staff of folks doing research for them.

Of course, I have you guys. That makes it pretty equal.

:mental:
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
So who is going to watch FOX at 4pm to get some info on Steven?  :naughty:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
Cavuto always tears this moron a new one -- I'm sure the same will happen today!
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Karin

Of course, I have you guys. That makes it pretty equal.

:lmao: :rotf:

He's going up against Cavuto???  Oh my Lord. 

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I so hope it ends up on youtube.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
What does LeserSteven do that makes him qualified to go on Fox News, other than being a resident?

Just curious.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
What does LeserSteven do that makes him qualified to go on Fox News, other than being a resident?

Just curious.

His LinkedIn page has "Political Blogger at International Business Times" as his current position . . .  and he's not a CA resident either; he's in NYC.
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Tucker

What a moonbat.

It sure gives a realistic image of the typical DUmmy.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Tucker

I so hope it ends up on youtube.

No you don't.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
He took the advice of DU and spewed their talking points.  :rant:  Hi Steve Leser @ Democratic Spring Strategies. :bigbird:

He is fillerbustering. Someone needs to email Cavuto at Cavuto@foxnews.com and tell him he was speaking to a DUmmie. He brought up the Oakland A's  stadium talking point several times.

You lost the argument Leser. Your only answer was to stop building the stadium and raise taxes.

Off topic: Axelrod looks like Hitler

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Is the moonbat going on local Fox News, national or the business channel?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Tucker

It was Cavuto at the stroke of 4

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"

I just watched him on Cavuto on Fox News.

Offline notaDUmmie

• MDT 5/20/96-6/19/15
I just watched him on Cavuto on Fox News.

I watched him too...he didn't follow the DUmmie's advice to stay calm.  His voice went to a very high pitch, and he was near hysteria.  What a dumbass.

And now there's another liberal idiot on there saying that the minimum wage needs to go to $10/hour.  Neil asked her how employers would do that when they are already struggling to pay their employees.  Her answer?  "We just have to find a way".

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
I just emaiedl Cavuto

Mr. Cavuto,

You spoke to a moonbat from Democratic Underground who has well over 9000 post on their site (Alan Grayson also posts on this site). 

Here is a link to his post asking for talking points before going on your show. Someone on DU told him to mention the Oakland A's Stadium which ending up being his main talking point. 

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002781552

Your faithful fan,

Julie *****

Sent from my iPad

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Tucker

I watched him too...he didn't follow the DUmmie's advice to stay calm.  His voice went to a very high pitch, and he was near hysteria.  What a dumbass.

And now there's another liberal idiot on there saying that the minimum wage needs to go to $10/hour.  Neil asked her how employers would do that when they are already struggling to pay their employees.  Her answer?  "We just have to find a way".

He mentioned that seniors in FL were eating cat food.Neil Cavuto should have pointed out that cat food cost more than tunafish.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"

Cavuto just said, "Man, what is it about today" when speaking to the minimum wage chick.  Then she said, "I miss you Neil".  His response, "I wish I could say the same".   :rotf:

Offline Tucker

I just emaiedl Cavuto

Nice and H5

Offline Tucker

kentuck (61,560 posts)
42. Steve, you did a great job!

View profile
You stuck to your guns.

:thatsright:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
The Pittster must be writhing in envy.

Remember his abortive CNN stardom?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
It was Cavuto at the stroke of 4

Cool, thanks to you & BEG.  I was nowhere near a tv, hope we get a youtube treat.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
I just emaiedl Cavuto

Awesome. It's great to know that primitives other than Steve Dawes have such great friends.   :rofl:

Offline Tucker

Cool, thanks to you & BEG.  I was nowhere near a tv, hope we get a youtube treat.

We'll steal it from the DUmmies when they post it. (You know they will)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Awesome. It's great to know that primitives other than Steve Dawes have such great friends.   :rofl:

I meant "emailed".  :rotf: