Author Topic: A concern about DU  (Read 347 times)

Offline ChuckJ

A concern about DU
« on: June 06, 2012, 06:06:04 PM »
I've been reading some of the posts that were brought over from the cesspool…i mean DU, and I've noticed something that concerns me. I haven't really seen any demands in all caps followed by multiple exclamation points. How can DU hope to accomplish any thing without demands in all caps with multiple exclamation points? Are they losing the will to fight? If DU were to go away where would we get our comedic entertainment?

MORE DEMANDS IN CAPS NOW, DU!!!!!
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: A concern about DU
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 06:10:02 PM »
Are they losing the will to fight?

That's a very good question, and it is entirely possible.

I've noticed things trending that direction while carrying out OSC from deep inside Skins's island.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 06:34:01 PM »
I think they are -

The Democrats need a devil to hate, and a savior to rally around. It's how they operate, all of them. Anyway, although Obama has been a miserable failure, he periodically attempts to do 'grown-up' things, and those things tend to mirror things done by his predecessor.

And to them, the savior and the devil are now the same person.

So, they are Demoralized, Dejected, and Discombobulated Daily to some Degree. *

However - a Romney win will separate the savior from the devil. Once again they will have a common enemy, and DU will flourish.

*The above sentence was brought to you by the letter

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 06:38:07 PM »
I think they are -

The Democrats need a devil to hate, and a savior to rally around. It's how they operate, all of them. Anyway, although Obama has been a miserable failure, he periodically attempts to do 'grown-up' things, and those things tend to mirror things done by his predecessor.

And to them, the savior and the devil are now the same person.

So, they are Demoralized, Dejected, and Discombobulated Daily to some Degree. *

However - a Romney win will separate the savior from the devil. Once again they will have a common enemy, and DU will flourish.

*The above sentence was brought to you by the letter

Quote from: wasp69
Yeah, it might.  The biggest difference I am noticing is that this isn't just a setback, it was everything.  They poured so much of themselves into it that they are completely crushed right now and very demoralized.  If this was a true tactical situation, we could roll in and mop them up in a day.

Problem for them is I don't think that this loss will be the last bit of bad news until November.  It's just going to get worse until the little animals eat each other completely.  When McCain lost, we weren't that distraught.  It was bad but not the end of the world so we worked until we got momentum back in 2010.  Barry big ears is/was their savior and they put everything on him and convinced themselves he was going to change it all in one election cycle (not that he didn't sell himself as that, mind you)... 

That's why I believe the DUmp won't be around long after November.  The head hanging and desperation over there is worse than I personally have ever seen.  Maybe the little goons will pull themselves out of it, I dunno, but I just don't see it happening.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,73933.msg884801.html#msg884801

I agree.   :-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 06:42:41 PM »
Romney/Cheney 2012

Big Dick is tanned, rested, and li'l Trayvon's heart will keep him in great shape for another twenty-five years.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 06:43:44 PM »
Romney/Cheney 2012

Big Dick is tanned, rested, and li'l Trayvon's heart will keep him in great shape for another twenty-five years.

From your lips to God's ears.

Damn, that would be awesome.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 06:52:28 PM »
Romney/Cheney 2012

That would be a fitting tribute to Obama wannabe son.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 06:57:31 PM »
I thought they ate Sweet little Trayvon's heart at the sooper sekrit Build-A-Burger Workshop meeting wrapped in gold leaf or something..