Author Topic: Mr Dorkio doesn't know a face is a horse's ass  (Read 1836 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Mr Dorkio doesn't know a face is a horse's ass
« on: June 05, 2012, 07:13:47 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002764605

MrScorpio (50,587 posts)

View profile

Yet ANOTHER example of why The Daily ****ing Caller is a ****ing cesspool

Calling a woman a "horse face".

Ha-ha. Very funny, mother****ers.

That site is run by juveniles.

Well she is kinda ugly.

Confusious (6,617 posts)
3. Where? I see horse race

View profile

Don't see "horse face"

MrScorpio (50,587 posts)
4. They're using a crude form of psychological projection to get their point across

View profile
They know full well that people will know "face" is the word that they're implying when it comes to SJP's appearance.

:???: WTF

WillowTree (1,920 posts)
5. OMG............I actually think you're serious about that.

MrScorpio (50,587 posts)
7. I'm absolutely serious - The "horse" that they're referring to is SJP herself

View profile

Last edited Tue Jun 5, 2012, 12:38 AM USA/ET - Edit history (2)
http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/04/sarah-jessica-parker-sticks-her-nose-into-2012-campaign/

A "nose" reference, as in"winning by…", perhaps?

Or this quote:

Wealthy actress and socialite Sarah Jessica Parker is the celebrity horse that Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign is betting on to win low-dollar donations, just two days after using Anna Wintour, the English-born editor of the fashion-industry nameplate, Vogue.

And last but not least, the text from the picture up above:

Horsing around with Sarah Jessica Parker
Published: 4:53 AM 05/20/2010

Fresh off her victory in the Preakness last weekend, Sarah Jessica Parker is saddling up for the “Sex and the City 2” premiere next Friday. With an Emmy, a Golden Globe, and a Breeder’s Cup to her mane, she has reached a level of stardom enjoyed by the likes of Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore and Mr. Ed.

Some individuals find it is appropriate to make jokes about S.J.P.’s physical appearance. Websites like Sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com vent their jealously by shamelessly comparing her to unattractive actresses. The Daily Caller found these jokes so tasteless that we’ve taken the time to refute these myths. See our slideshow below.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/05/20/horsing-around-with-sarah-jessica-parker-slideshow/

What I find hard to believe is that people here didn't think that I was serious about what I actually accused them of doing.

I refuse to put anything past these mother****ers. They're downright reprehensible… I thought that everyone else knew this as well.

Confusious (6,617 posts)
6. Um, have you been smoking baths salts or something?

View profile

Last edited Tue Jun 5, 2012, 12:18 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
seriously

I guess she owns a horse and it won a cup or something. So they just tied everything in. Annoying, but hardly...

MrScorpio (50,587 posts)
11. Here's a pic from that very same slide show"

At least one of their own commenters got their point:

crabman2

It's amazing how much this horse-faced woman resembles the accompanying photos . If she wasn't such a left wing looney , we could discuss her horse sense .

Are you telling me that you're not putting this misogyny past them at all?

That photographer musta been inspired by this one:

Let me throw this one in for the hell of it:

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Mr Dorkio doesn't know a face is a horse's ass
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 09:08:07 AM »
He's right.

They should have used that ****, Sarah Palin, instead.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 09:19:06 AM »
In Joe Lewis' last fight, Rocky Marciano crushed him into the canvas and out of the ring.  It seems the dainbramage Joe received from that fight went straight to Lamond Woodall.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 09:37:12 AM »
It's a transvestite donkey witch!

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 11:26:33 AM »
So he pulls up an article from two years ago like it is breaking news? :???:
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 01:05:15 PM »
OK, now I get it.

This resurrected outrage wasn't about SJP per se; it was about Anna Wintour.

The connection?

Brobama is having a raffle to raise funds and 1st prize is lunch with SJP and Wintour.

But Wintour is a c-unt and a half. She's EIC of Vogue and the inspiration for the Devil in The Devil Wears Prada. She represents every arrogant, worker-crushing stereotype libs paint about rich people. She serves no real function except to indulge rich people with articles about $300,000 mink coats.

And Obama is using her as a campaign spokesperson in a contest announced the same day we were told "official" UE rates bumped to 8.2%.

So, to deflect from Wintour he had to resurrect a faux outrage about SJP to insulate the event from criticism. Mention Wintour and you'll get a face full of, "so you condone misogynist attacks on women!"

At a moment when ordinary Americans worried about the impact of a declining economy on their lives, the Obama campaign made Wintour its national spokesperson. Could the raffle not have waited a few days in order to give Obama a chance to focus on a response to the jobs report everyone knew was coming? How could the Obama administration, with its access to economic data, not see the trainwreck that was coming in that June 1 report and fail to warn the campaign to change its plans for the video’s release? How, in fact, could the campaign have scheduled six fundraisers on the same day that the BLS released its jobs report at all?

http://theweek.com/bullpen/column/228795/obamas-awkward-embrace-of-the-devil-who-wears-prada
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 01:39:53 PM »
Hey Sarah, why the long face?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 01:50:33 PM »
Hey Sarah, why the long face?

Think I'll put this right here...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfzXU2n9snI[/youtube]
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 02:26:27 PM »
Why in the world is Obama cozying up to Anna Wintour?  She makes $2 mill a year, treats her employees like utter shit, refuses to talk to "little people," and adores fur.  DUmmies, you like her and Obama canoodling? 

This lottery for horseface's dinner...can you imagine how Anna Wintour would treat one of these lowly plebes? 

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 02:27:51 PM »
Why in the world is Obama cozying up to Anna Wintour?  She makes $2 mill a year, treats her employees like utter shit, refuses to talk to "little people," and adores fur. 
That question kind of answered itself. :whistling:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2012, 02:28:28 PM »
That question kind of answered itself. :whistling:

I think you nailed it, Chris.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2012, 02:46:40 PM »
Um, haven't political races been metaphorically referred to as horse races since forever? Interesting that Dorkio's mind immediately goes to her looks. What a jerk!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2012, 02:48:41 PM »
Um, haven't political races been metaphorically referred to as horse races since forever? Interesting that Dorkio's mind immediately goes to her looks. What a jerk!

Cindie

It's inherantly, subtly, racist of him--don't 'cha think?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2012, 02:59:54 PM »
It's inherantly, subtly, racist of him--don't 'cha think?

Sorry, I simply couldn't resist!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tuu5YtkPIo&feature=related[/youtube]
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2012, 03:11:03 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5WV-cELBB4[/youtube]
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012, 03:41:09 PM »
SJP has been called horseface for many years. It's not a neighborly thing to do.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 03:44:31 PM »
SJP has been called horseface for many years. It's not a neighborly thing to do.
You better rein in that kind of talk.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.