Author Topic: Picture thread- Big boobed lioness with hookah- Calpeg is a go- We miss Ava  (Read 4864 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018123815

A welcomed posting.

When Lil Ava, the chinless wonder, ruled the lounge, these were a weekly occurrence.

I will not post the pics here. Follow link. :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:26:33 PM by Tucker »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Well, at least she has big jugs...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
Looking at CalPigs pic (eyebleach, stat!), there is no way "she" is biologically female.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Tucker

And never was afraid to put em on display.

Looks like she's starting to sag. She's gaining weight.

Not enough enough protein in her diet.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Tucker

Looking at CalPigs pic (eyebleach, stat!), there is no way "she" is biologically female.

His adams apple is hidden....again.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so

Ya gotta get past the smell.  Vics Vaporub helps but, for Gods sake, don't get it down there (think of the howard dean scream).

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Ya gotta get past the smell.  Vics Vaporub helps but, for Gods sake, don't get it down there (think of the howard dean scream).

Yeah, I don't do DUmmies or liberal womyn in general for that matter.  They're nice to look at occasionally but that is about it.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
Always so glad on DUmp pic threads that I'm blocked from photobucket here . . .   :-)
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Karin

Thanks, Tucker!

Response to CaliforniaPeggy (Reply #4)
Tue May 29, 2012, 04:59 AM
 Scuba (17,344 posts)

19. Somehow I knew you would be beautiful. I'm not disappointed.

:rotf:

Bluesbassman's shirt is very Teh Ghey.

I won't comment on #25.

#43.  Holy mackerel!  Propogate stereotypes much?

Someone named Geardaddy posts a pic of himself sipping a latte in Paris.  Or so he claims.  It's very fey.  

Hifiguy, he of the Karl Marx avatar, also contributes.  One of the butt-ugliest DUmmies ever.  Also wears white socks with black shoes.

Offline Bad Dog

Quote from: Karin link=topic=73664.  Also wears white socks with black shoes.

[/quote

Wait!  What the heck is wrong with that?  I actually prefer argyles with my sandals.  Cheers,  Mike

Offline Bad Dog

Please ignore that I apparently quoted myself while trying to quote Karin.  I'll try to figure out how I managed that.  Cheers,  Mike

Offline JakeStyle

I have seen about 100 pics of Cal Peg and her mouth is always open.  She grosses me out.

Offline Tucker

Thanks, Tucker!

My pleasure. It's actually a great way to get back in the swing. I had to take some away from the DUmp for a spell. If I didn't, wallowing in their filth day after day will drive a person nutz.

Being an election year, I gotta pace myself.

I won't comment on #25.

Someone named Geardaddy posts a pic of himself sipping a latte in Paris.  Or so he claims.  It's very fey.  

Hifiguy, he of the Karl Marx avatar, also contributes.  One of the butt-ugliest DUmmies ever.  Also wears white socks with black shoes.

I noticed than right away. He must play the skin flute in the band.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
I'll say this for CalPeg: Her looks reflect her soul...

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
I'm also surprised. Alphafemale isn't actually bad looking. For a DUmmie.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline ChuckJ

And never was afraid to put em on display.

Looks like she's starting to sag. She's gaining weight.

Not enough enough protein in her diet.

I've got in trouble for saying that phrase to my wife.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline VivisMom

It seems to me that Mr. Dorkio has replaced The Chinless Wonder as the person who can be counted on to always post a pic.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Thanks, Tucker!

I won't comment on #25.

Even pineapple headed Lamond is in there.

C.S. Lewis

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a

One can't imagine why.  :lmao:

Offline Tucker

The lioness is as queer as a 3 dollar bill.

Offline 67 Rover

And as mean as a badger in heat.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ChuckJ

Yeah, I know. And I knew what you meant.  :-)
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
%Don't have much experience with her posts, Rover, so I wouldn't know.

Why do you have to ruin it for me, Tuck? She's the best looking DUmmie womyn I've seen there thus far. :(

Offline 67 Rover

%Don't have much experience with her posts, Rover, so I wouldn't know.

Why do you have to ruin it for me, Tuck? She's the best looking DUmmie womyn I've seen there thus far. :(

I believe she posted at that lunatic Mike Malloys now defunct site.  CU had an eye on her years ago and then Malloy imploded and lost all but his internet radio broadcast and she fell off the RADAR.

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Tucker

I believe she posted at that lunatic Mike Malloys now defunct site.  CU had an eye on her years ago and then Malloy imploded and lost all but his internet radio broadcast and she fell off the RADAR.

She took time off to complete her taxpayer financed Masters. She registered here a long time ago to address a post about her. Her stay was brief. By that, she left on her own volition, not booted.

I think that the reason he was noticed at CU was because she liked to display her boobiez, while loudly professing her love of munching carpet and her disdain for men.

Many of the DUmmies became familiar because of Ava having a picture thread every other day. Calpig was always the 1st to post her/his mug.