Author Topic: Drainbamaged gets flushed...twice.  (Read 874 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Drainbamaged gets flushed...twice.
« on: December 07, 2011, 05:12:50 PM »
 :lmao:
I don't think the old soapbox will last too long.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/du3/10021828

DainBramaged (28,977 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail

Message hidden by jury decision
A Jury voted 5-1 to hide this post on Wed Dec 7, 2011, 03:25 PM. Reason: This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate. (See Community Standards.) When the original post in a discussion thread is hidden by Jury decision, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.  
Oops.

Grateful for Hope (27,583 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail

2. Hi Dainbramaged

Good morning!

I suggest that this thread might have been more appropriate for the Help and Meta-discussion forum:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/du3/?com=forum&id=1240

Thanks, and have a great day!

Grateful for Hope -- forum host
Grateful for Dope is such a nice person.

MineralMan (24,417 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail

5. Even though the OP is hidden, I can still post replies to replies.Weird.This post represents my opinion, and my opinion only. If you disagree, the reply button is just down there.

Double oops. :rotf:

TygrBright (11,355 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail

6. Quite so. We could go on doing this all day.

Assuming futility doesn't bother us...

amusedly,
Bright
Go get-em, tyger. :rofl:

The second pull of the handle.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/du3/10022093
DainBramaged (28,977 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail

Is there a fourm to make complaints yet? An Admin forum?
This discussion thread was locked by REP (a host of the Soapbox forum) on Wed Dec 7, 2011, 04:38 PM. It was locked for the following reason:

This discussion thread violates the Statement of Purpose for the Soapbox forum. (Statement of Purpose: Share your thoughts on politics, issues, and current events. No posts about Israel/Palestine, religion, guns, showbiz, or sports unless there is really big news. No conspiracy theories. No whining about DU.)
It is closed to new replies. The only person who can unlock this thread is the host who locked it. The author of this post may petition REP directly to appeal the lock.

I hope I'm not alerted on because I asked a simple question...

Yup, you were. :loser:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 05:17:32 PM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Drainbamaged gets flushed
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 05:14:49 PM »
So 5 down twinkles and one up twinkle gets your post hidden.  :rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Drainbamaged gets flushed...twice.
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 05:25:33 PM »
Quote from:
DainBramaged

Is there a fourm to make complaints yet? An Admin forum?

Hey, look.

Quote from:
This discussion thread violates the Statement of Purpose for the Soapbox forum. (Statement of Purpose: ... No whining about DU.)

Apparently not being able to read is part of the dainbramaged experience.  No need to even approach the topic of comprehension.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 08:18:01 AM »
I don't understand why they don't just move the damn thread.  The "DU Jury" finally got their grubby little fingers on the LOCK button and can't wait to use it.  Buncha assholes.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 08:24:53 AM »
This is why the DUchebags can't be trusted with anything more functional than a burnt out match.  When you live your life in a state of perpetual outrage, and finally have the ability to censor that which you don't like, everyone's gonna be pissed about EVERYTHING.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline oldcrow

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 09:15:31 AM »
I see the word Jury in DUmmie land is synonymous with Troika in Soviet Russia...Welcome to the NVKD Underground, comrades!
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures. - Daniel Webster

The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.  - Benjamin Franklin

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 10:26:31 AM »
Now that the actual numbers of posts show up on DU, we can see just how much time they spend on there, and it is scary.

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 10:35:08 AM »
This is why the DUchebags can't be trusted with anything more functional than a burnt out match.  When you live your life in a state of perpetual outrage, and finally have the ability to censor that which you don't like, everyone's gonna be pissed about EVERYTHING.

This goes to the heart of the matter.  Surprised they don't know that about themselves.  I just hope they don't completely ruin our source of entertainment. 

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 01:13:45 PM »
I don't understand why they don't just move the damn thread.  The "DU Jury" finally got their grubby little fingers on the LOCK button and can't wait to use it.  Buncha assholes.
Threads can't be moved in DU3.

That feature will add a lot to the mayhem we'll get to enjoy.