Author Topic: Why am I confused about this.  (Read 610 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Why am I confused about this.
« on: November 11, 2011, 08:07:33 PM »
WillParkinson  (1000+ posts)        Fri Nov-11-11 08:31 PM
Original message
Paul and I want to adopt. We're doing classes, etc. Yet people like this can get a child...
 Family Struggles to Deal with Toddler's Horrible Death

PHOENIX - The grandfather of a 3-year-old girl is picking out a casket in one of the most brutal cases of child abuse we've seen.

The toddler died in a horrific way, allegedly at the hands of her stepfather.

But Thursday, the unthinkable happened to 3-year-old Dani Mayo at the family's apartment.

Police say while her mother was at work, the girl's stepfather, 20-year-old Corey Daniels, beat her nearly to death. Court paperwork describes his sickening attack on the girl, all because she didn't want to eat a hot dog.

When she was hospitalized, the girl was covered with bruises from head to toe. She had multiple skull fractures and bleeding to the brain.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/child-abuse-...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2289595

A certain 20 year old needs to shot. Period.
I have no use for child abusers regardless of the age of the child.

Willbur, let me ask you a question.
Do you support late term abortion?
Do you support abortion for any reason?
We already know the answer, otherwise you wouldn't be a DUmmie.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: Why am I confused about this.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 08:39:03 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2289595

A certain 20 year old needs to shot. Period.
I have no use for child abusers regardless of the age of the child.

Willbur, let me ask you a question.
Do you support late term abortion?
Do you support abortion for any reason?
We already know the answer, otherwise you wouldn't be a DUmmie.

Naw... he needs to be put in gen pop in a nasty prison... after all the other inmates are made aware of what they did... with the understanding that as long as the asshole doesn't die, the guards will look the other way. Same as the child molester perverts.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 08:39:19 PM »
This is sick and disgusting.  I wish I didn't click your link.  :bawl:
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 08:52:01 PM »
Sorry, EC.
I should have mentioned the link from DU wasn't exactly nice.
The story to me illustrates the hypocrisy of the left decrying the murder of a three year old,
while in other threads, advocating the murder of the unborn.
Neither to me is acceptable.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 08:54:02 PM »
Another consequence of the old hippie "do your own thing, don't worry about anybody else" ethic.

The child was being a nuisance, and so true to that old hippie adage.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 09:50:02 PM »
Quote from:
WillParkinson

Paul and I want to adopt. We're doing classes, etc. Yet people like this can get a child...

How warped do you have to be to take a horrible incident like this and turn it into "pity us for not having adopted yet?"

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline sybilll

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 10:18:42 PM »
How warped do you have to be to take a horrible incident like this and turn it into "pity us for not having adopted yet?"

I'm not going to click the link on the despicable child abuse, but, unless my memory fails me (which it does often), I thought he posted a pic of the child they had in fact adopted.  Not too long ago. 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 10:44:18 PM »
... I thought he posted a pic of the child they had in fact adopted.  Not too long ago.

Who?  The WillParkinson primitive?  Because the way s/he worded it, they haven't adopted yet.

And someone please tell me the WillParkinson primitive is female, otherwise the "Paul and I want to adopt" means something I don't even want to consider.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 05:19:50 AM »
Another consequence of the old hippie "do your own thing, don't worry about anybody else" ethic.

The child was being a nuisance, and so true to that old hippie adage.....

I'm not clicking the link, either, but I wouldn't be surprised if some DUmmie considered the death of the 3 year-old as a "late term abortion".   :mad:  :censored:  :mad:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline movie buff

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 06:13:07 AM »
I'm not clicking the link, either, but I wouldn't be surprised if some DUmmie considered the death of the 3 year-old as a "late term abortion".   :mad:  :censored:  :mad:
Or blaming it on the Right somehow.
I'd have to go along with I_B_Perky; Rather than simply shooting this barbarian, let him have to endure countless years in prison with the other inmates all knowing what he did and every day having a little "Play time" with him.