Author Topic: Pedro Picasso wrapping it up  (Read 940 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Pedro Picasso wrapping it up
« on: August 22, 2008, 08:35:24 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6695239

Oh my.

Atman  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Fri Aug-22-08 08:36 AM
Original message

BushCo wrapping it all up with a neat little bow.

First the anthrax killer was "caught." Dead, but still, they got 'im! Then gas prices started dropping fast, despite OIL prices actually increasing. Then they announce the troops will all be home soon, maybe even sooner than Obama wanted. And today -- EUREKA! -- the mystery of WTC 7 has been solved; nothing to see here, the building just fell down, just as they said. What next, another "independent" report completely exonerating Bush, Cheney, Rummy et al of any wrongdoing associated with their invasion of Iraq? They're doing their best to take any issue away from Obama and make McTurd smell like a rose.

How conveeeeeeeenient.

I haven't gotten this far in reading Sigmund Freud yet--Freud after all wrote a mountain of stuff--but I can hardly wait to see what the late psychiatrist said about people obsessed with the absurd notion that all that happens, is "planned;" for such people chance random events cannot possibly be.

I suspect it's in what Freud wrote about paranoia.

Obviously Pedro Picasso is remiss in his reading of left-wing academicians, such as Bertrand Lord Russell and his explanation of why Chicago became a major railway center, or that one professor who died a few months ago, who contrived the "butterfly" or "chaos" theory of the universe.

Zynx  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Fri Aug-22-08 08:37 AM
Response to Original message

1. Except that it is too late to turn around the economy.

That's a huge problem for them.

nc4bo  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Fri Aug-22-08 08:44 AM

2. Yep. I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with those 200+ missing WH emails.

rubberducky  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Fri Aug-22-08 08:44 AM

3. I. O. U. S. A. will be a BIG headache.

Look out Paraguay, heerrreeee tttthhhheyyy cccoooommmmmmeeee!

Catshrink  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Fri Aug-22-08 08:50 AM

4. Wanna bet when they'll "capture" bin Laden?

October 15 sounds good to me.

global1  (1000+ posts) Fri Aug-22-08 09:19 AM

5. Exactly......

What I'm thinking is happening now is that *CO is sending the "cleaners" in. You know the guys that go to a scene of a hit and clean the room down and get rid of the evidence. Kinda tidying up. (Just like on the Sopranos).
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Pedro Picasso wrapping it up
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 08:48:08 AM »
These DUmbasses.  Teh Rove isn't going to let Bin Laden be captured .... The deal is already worked out.  Bin Laden is going to turn himself in LIVE on FOX news.  He is supposed to break down and weep openly, beg forgiveness and convert to Christianity.

What losers.  They are so far out of the loop.   :whatever:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Pedro Picasso wrapping it up
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 08:51:09 AM »
Quote from:
Atman

And today -- EUREKA! -- the mystery of WTC 7 has been solved; nothing to see here, the building just fell down, just as they said.

I didn't know Pedro was a toofer.

He's fallen off the Psychiatric couch.  Time to put him in a straight-jacket.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.