Current Events > The DUmpster

Top 10 DUmmies of 2023

(1/4) > >>

franksolich:
Nominations for the top ten primitives of 2023 will be accepted on this thread November 5 through November 30.  Nominations must include a one- or two-sentence (or even more) justification for the nomination.  Nominations that just rattle off a name, nothing else, will not be accepted.

Anyone is allowed to nominate; even nominations by primitives from Skins' island will be accepted.  There will be nine top DUmmies, but only one Top DUmmie.

Winners in ascending order will be announced beginning the afternoon of Christmas Eve, ending the afternoon of New Year's Eve with the announcement of the Top DUmmie.

DUmpDiver:
I nominate UP. Do I really need to explain why?

And that overly verbose dentist guy too.

DefiantSix:
My nomination has to go to Matt Dubois, DUm'Rat MVD.

Anybody who can milk as much money out of the DUmp denizens as he has deserves recognition along side Pam, Omaha Steve (who's suppose to be dying soon, I hear) or the late and unlamented Andy the Scammer. The fact that he can keep going back to that well month after month and has yet to really get his hand slapped is just icing on his DOTY qualification cake.

Old n Grumpy:
I go for mvd the guy is a professional scammer and doesn’t quit even in the face of opposition  :-)

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: DUmpDiver on November 04, 2023, 09:37:33 PM ---I nominate UP. Do I really need to explain why?

And that overly verbose dentist guy too.

--- End quote ---

PCIntern definitely has to be highly considered, especially since he pops in every day or so with a long and generally boring tale. Along with the daily diarrhea from Malaise which I find to be downright hilarious in the hideous hatred of that scrunt.

Additional shout-outs to our ol' pals Drunken Aunt Nance and Omaha Steve. They consistently provide us with humor. Rock-Head (Mineral Man) deserves mention as well. I'm certain there are others that have meritorious stupidity whom I'm overlooking.

Don't peruse the DUmp as I frequently as I used to for many years and always appreciate those who tread into that sludge.  :cheersmate:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version