Author Topic: More Mass Shootings? 4 Dead, 38 Wounded In 'Normal' Weekend In Chicago  (Read 8525 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
More Mass Shootings? 4 Dead, 38 Wounded In 'Normal' Weekend In Chicago
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-04/more-mass-shootings-4-dead-38-wounded-normal-weekend-chicago

At risk of being slammed for pure racism, amid a duo of terrible mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton, we thought it noteworthy that a somewhat "normal" weekend of death and mayhem in Chicago barely even warranted a mention in mainstream media headlines.

As HeyJackass.com reports (the most definitive tracker of Chicago's 'values'), there has been 50 shootings so far in August (yes it's the 4th of the month):

Shot & Killed: 4

Shot & Wounded: 46

This weekend has seen 4 killed and 38 wounded, but as the chart below shows, this is actually 'better' than normal for a Chicago weekend...

No outrage on another weekend in Chicago. Not as violent as other weekends in Chicago.

Chicago and Illinois have strict gun laws.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: More Mass Shootings? 4 Dead, 38 Wounded In 'Normal' Weekend In Chicago
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 02:21:06 PM »
If I am not mistaken it is also against the law to shoot people as well. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!