Author Topic: The done cheated in Florida!!!  (Read 1693 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The done cheated in Florida!!!
« on: November 07, 2018, 08:57:42 PM »
WinstonSmith4740 (1,721 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211389835

Wait, what?

There's still something about the Florida results, especially Gillum/DeSantis, that bothers me.

Somehow, the same people who voted to restore a felon's right to vote by a 2-1 margin, and to shut down Grayhound racing, then turned around and voted for Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis? According to a Quinnepiac poll taken Monday, Gillum was up by 6 or 7 points. This just doesn't feel right to me.

:whatever:

Star Member rzemanfl (20,694 posts)

6. Florida elections are crooked. n/t

Star Member mcar (24,154 posts)

9. Apparently, a higher # of AA women voted for Nelson than for Gillum

I don't think so.

Because the negro will only vote for the negro. Unless he's a [R], of course...

Wed Nov 7, 2018, 07:33 PM
Star Member uponit7771 (50,471 posts)

14. +1, in the back of my head I'm thinking Gillum knows this and is waiting ... somethings not right

:loser:

Wed Nov 7, 2018, 07:31 PM
DonaldsRump (353 posts)

13. This is exactly something our new House of Representatives should investigate

Voter suppression in federal elections.

I'm not a separation of powers expert, but I would think many committees of the House would be able to look at the conduct of federal elections (and, I guess, oh by the way, hmmm...a few state elections like GA governor and that awful Brian Kemp) while doing the federal ones. Put them under oath and get them to tell the truth or perjure themselves before Congress.

Would help unearth some of the shenanigans and send a message for 2020.

they should all act like Jim Acosta for the next two years and see how that does for them...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: The done cheated in Florida!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 08:42:03 PM »
Gillum is a criminal and a racist. Nelson is like a stupid bad rash that won't go away. Looks like Gilliam knows he's cooked. OTOH, Nelson is being a total jerk about it, and there's all sorts of shenanigans going on in Broward Co as new ballots are materializing out of nowhere.

Hopefully when all is said and done Scott will be the new Senator, because Nelson is just an embarrassment to the universe.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 07:56:15 AM »
Biden's prediction didn't age well:

Joe Biden Predicts Trump Will ‘Challenge The Legitimacy Of The Vote’ If Democrats Win Tuesday

Former Vice President Joe Biden told reporters after he voted on Tuesday he would be “dumbfounded” if Democrats don’t win control of the House of Representatives after Tuesday’s midterm elections.
While he worries about what he’d feel if that doesn’t happen, Biden added he also thinks President Donald Trump will be worse off than him if Republicans lose control, claiming that Trump won’t even accept the results as real if Democrats come out victorious.

“I guarantee he’ll challenge the legitimacy of the vote,” Biden said on Tuesday, per reporting from The Hill (link).

Unsurprisingly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 08:07:10 AM »
13. This is exactly something our new House of Representatives should investigate

Voter suppression in federal elections.

Yup, just because you are dead doesn't mean your vote shouldn't count. :thatsright: :mental: :loser:

The scary thing here in Fla is that both republican candidates won by such a small margin. this could be the end for republicans here, specially with the restored felons voting. :mad: :rant:

And the cheating was done by dems in Broward and Palm beach
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 08:11:38 AM by Old n Grumpy »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 08:17:19 AM »
“I guarantee he’ll challenge the legitimacy of the vote,” Biden said on Tuesday,
Surest bets ever made is betting the opposite of whatever Biden guarantees will happen.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 08:34:36 AM »
Star Member rzemanfl (20,694 posts)

6. Florida elections are crooked. n/t

The main reason that elections in Florida are crooked is due to the very blue Broward county and its shenanigans. Hanging chads, double punched ballots and "missing ballots" miraculously found.

Broward County should be forced to announce their results first and then lock everything else from Broward down. Right now they always finish last even though they are one of the first counties to close. I think they sit back to figure out what they need to swing the election and the magically find or lose the appropriate number of votes. The Panhandle closes an hour after Broward and they still report their count ahead of Broward.

Something is afoot in Broward.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 08:35:33 AM »
Surest bets ever made is betting the opposite of whatever Biden guarantees will happen.

That reminds me. A Dunkin' Donuts opened recently in San Jose. I need to go there on a mission to fact-check Biden's comment about DD franchise owners.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 03:45:44 PM »
That reminds me. A Dunkin' Donuts opened recently in San Jose. I need to go there on a mission to fact-check Biden's comment about DD franchise owners.

I've done my own investigation. I've been to 2 Dunkin Donuts in Half Moon Bay and South SF. No Indian accents were heard. I've also visited many 7Elevens in my travels around the bay area. The results? Again no Indian accents were heard in any of the stores I visited. In both cases it was a mixture of either Asian or Hispanic accents heard from the people running the businesses.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 04:39:55 PM »
I've done my own investigation. I've been to 2 Dunkin Donuts in Half Moon Bay and South SF. No Indian accents were heard. I've also visited many 7Elevens in my travels around the bay area. The results? Again no Indian accents were heard in any of the stores I visited. In both cases it was a mixture of either Asian or Hispanic accents heard from the people running the businesses.

I appreciate your "research"! Until this DD opened recently there hadn't been a DD in San Jose for over 10 years (maybe close to 20 years).

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2018, 05:33:24 PM »
Seems like others have noticed what I noticed
A state judge on Friday sided with Florida Republican Rick Scott in ordering that Republicans be granted “immediate” access to requested information about ballots in Broward County, amid explosive lawsuits against the county’s top election official.

In their lawsuit against Broward, Scott – the Republican gubernatorial incumbent narrowly leading in the state's race for a U.S. Senate seat -- and the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) allege that officials there are hiding critical information about the number of votes cast and counted.

In an emergency court hearing on Friday afternoon, state Judge Carol-Lisa Phillips ruled there has “been a violation of the Florida constitution,” as well as the state’s public records act, by not turning over requested records.

Phillips ordered Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes to allow for the “immediate inspection” and “photocopying” of the requested records no later than 7 p.m. Friday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-sides-with-floridas-rick-scott-cites-violation-of-state-constitution-by-election-officials
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 05:48:37 PM »
Did the incompetent comply?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2018, 06:31:31 PM »
Seems like others have noticed what I noticed
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-sides-with-floridas-rick-scott-cites-violation-of-state-constitution-by-election-officials

Every single one of those ballots should be null and void. If Houston can count their ballots on time and in the open, Florida should be no different.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2018, 08:21:51 PM »
Did the incompetent comply?

Apparently, Broward County did but Palm Beach is refusing. TIme to send in the police and lock the place down.
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2018, 11:58:08 PM »
What's with Florida?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2018, 07:33:35 AM »
What's with Florida?

Broward County has a two-decade history of incompetents, like the T-word who hung chad in 2000 by neglecting to have the ballot punching machines cleaned out after previous elections.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2018, 12:47:52 PM »
Broward County has a two-decade history of incompetents, like the T-word who hung chad in 2000 by neglecting to have the ballot punching machines cleaned out after previous elections.

@realTylerZed
Follow Follow @realTylerZed
More
9/11 hijackers (Broward County)
Nikolas Cruz (Broward County)
Cesar Sayoc (Broward County)
Scott Israel (Broward County)
David Hogg (Broward County)
Debbie Wasserman Shultz (Broward County)
Election Fraud (Broward County)

What the hell is in the water down in Broward County?

6:53 AM - 10 Nov 2018
https://twitter.com/realTylerZed/status/1061270672985341952

Makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................................
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2018, 07:52:39 PM »
There are only two kinds of Americans...those for it and those against it.

I will open fire on those against America.