Author Topic: Men expect sex, patriarchy turns women into sexual chattel...or something  (Read 4636 times)

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Well hell. If it's old school you want...

I take you back to the dawn of an age...the earliest of days on MTV:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqDjMZKf-wg[/youtube]
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Give me a break, girls just like to have fun and nailing a guy in a big name band is one of them.

New day, new age, like their grandmothers that had pride in once being the mistress of Al Capone.   

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Give me a break, girls just like to have fun and nailing a guy in a big name band is one of them.

New day, new age, like their grandmothers that had pride in once being the mistress of Al Capone.   

She wasn't a groupie, she was being groped while in the crowd.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!

so what Big Band stars did you nail?   :bolt:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline thundley4

Glenn Miller, Al Jolson or maybe Bach and Beethoven. :-)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Well hell. If it's old school you want...

I take you back to the dawn of an age...the earliest of days on MTV:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqDjMZKf-wg[/youtube]

I love J Geils band, I saw them in concert around 1983.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Glenn Miller, Al Jolson or maybe Bach and Beethoven. :-)

Snort

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I love J Geils band, I saw them in concert around 1983.

I saw that tour.  The Freeze Frame tour.  Damned good show.  My wife and I also saw a reunion tour, of sorts, of them in 1999.  Ya know something?  They really hadn't lost much.  Still a damned good show.

ETA:  One more thing, milady . . . :blowkiss:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Off topic of this 15 year old (I commend the singer for saying what he did) but woman do a good job of sexualizing themselves. I posted this video on my FB because I love a Toni Braxton's music (and I love this song). Someone here didn't like the video too much though...  :-)

She is hot

http://youtu.be/c8dewR9RygY

Offline landofconfusion80

How about the official anthem of the Klams? 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww[/youtube]
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
From Spinal Tap you should add "Sex Farm" and "Lick My Love Pump".

The Klams would love those.

The original Spinal Tap guys (minus their drummer, who spontaneously combusted) toured in 2009.

It was a great show, but no crowd surfing at the Ryman Auditorium.

You forgot "Big Bottoms".

Here's a Aaron Lewis vid that had the DUmp's panties in a bunch a couple years ago, with a little help from Chris Young, Charlie Daniels, and the late George Jones:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsQzw_Ax8Cw[/youtube]
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Have they freaked out on Putin yet?  :rotf:

Russian President Vladmir Putin struck back yesterday at former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for comparing his actions in Ukraine to those of Hitler, saying that ‘it’s better not to argue with women’. :popcorn:

According to a Kremlin transcript, the Russian leader went on to suggest that Clinton is weak, and added that ‘maybe weakness is not the worst quality for a woman'.

‘But when I hear such extreme statements, to me it only means that they don’t have any valid arguments,’ Putin said in an interview with reporters from Radio Europe 1 and French TV channel TF1.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

You forgot "Big Bottoms".

Or Queen's 'Fat-bottom Girls.'

:-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

Or Queen's 'Fat-bottom Girls.'

:-)

Verily, I say, Ask, and ye shall receive! :whistling:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0[/youtube]
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Verily, I say, Ask, and ye shall receive! :whistling:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0[/youtube]

Love!

Offline BlueStateSaint

From Spinal Tap you should add "Sex Farm" and "Lick My Love Pump".

The Klams would love those.

The original Spinal Tap guys (minus their drummer, who spontaneously combusted) toured in 2009.

It was a great show, but no crowd surfing at the Ryman Auditorium.

Even you!  Ask, and ye shall receive!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNQNF6rKnDk&feature=kp[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKB_sXE9KXs[/youtube]

Chase her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
And now a word about "honor"
One day an court the judge addressed me, and I said...

"Your honor...
She offered her honor,
I honored her offer,
And all night long,
I was on her,
And Off her."
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam

Two actually, one was Tiny Tim and he was not so tiny in the sack.

The other was Jerry Lee Lewis back in the day at 14 I was too old for him and not related to him.

Strange how woman's and girls taste evolves through the decades.  Never could understand why as a teen or adult why females went all ga-ga over these males that  looked like at 5'10" they weighed 110 pounds and had not eaten in a week.

I soon found Country music where the men looked like MEN, strong and beefy, a sound that was deep and heavy. 

Growing up female I wanted a big strong man to sire my children, not a male with a voice 3 octaves higher then mine.           

Just joking about Tiny Tim and Jerry Lee, both would have turned me off at a young age.

I did meet in the mid 60's the Everley  Brothers as they had served in the Marines with my boy friend.  We got a back stage pass and I was so excided I  threw up all over one of them.  It was not their looks but the music they made  was a passion on me. 

I cannot think of any singer or band member that outside of country music turned me on.   Not one movie star except Sam Elliot that for just his voice draws me in.   Would I have  had sex with him 30 years ago, no, I would have become content to just listen to him read the phone book.

Yupo men do not understand woman, I wonder why ?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Yupo men do not understand woman, I wonder why ?

(I apologize, Lord, and to all them poor little pygmies in New Guinea, for quoting vesta...)

It's that whole 'Insanity' thing, probably.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
It's that whole 'Insanity' thing, probably.
I grew up in a house filled with women and very little male guidance.  By the age of ten, I was keenly aware that a large majority of them are insane.

Then puberty showed up and I forgot about all that.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jtyangel

We actually return to sanity after menopause--think of all the nice little old ladies that if not for their wrinkles are essentially as sweet as little girls. Vesta being the notable exception on the sanity thing;-)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
We actually return to sanity after menopause--think of all the nice little old ladies that if not for their wrinkles are essentially as sweet as little girls. Vesta being the notable exception on the sanity thing;-)

Made me laugh