Author Topic: Bill Clinton Say  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Willow

• Limousine
Bill Clinton Say
« on: June 30, 2008, 10:03:18 AM »

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Bill Clinton Say
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 11:51:51 AM »
C'mon, libtards, keep telling us all about that "party unity" bit.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 04:16:03 PM »
Bubba is pissed and Hitlery is also but she is going to put on a happy face because this is not her last rodeo. If Obama does not pick her for VP, I think the Clintons will do little to support the magic negro.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 04:26:24 PM »
Bubba is pissed and Hitlery is also but she is going to put on a happy face because this is not her last rodeo. If Obama does not pick her for VP, I think the Clintons will do little to support the magic negro.

Not to mention all the little mines, hand grenades and booby traps they'll be scattering along his path to the Presidency like ****in' rose petals.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 05:10:56 PM »
Bill's really just pissed because he wanted to be the First Pimp Lady Husband.   :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 05:41:24 PM »

Don't forget the 4,700 +/- of $2,300 contributions that BHO has pledged to pay down Shillary's debt - mostly to herself.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 08:26:57 PM »

Don't forget the 4,700 +/- of $2,300 contributions that BHO has pledged to pay down Shillary's debt - mostly to herself.

If he wins, that might be a possibility. Democraps are two timing liars (think Ron Paul).