Author Topic: Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood Dipping Puppies In Gasoline,....  (Read 858 times)

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
....to use as firebombs during pro-Morsi protests…

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/29/egypts-muslim-brotherhood-dipping-puppies-in-gasoline-use-as-firebombs-during-pro-morsi-protests/
(snip)

Two puppies from Egypt were rescued just moments before they were to be used by the Muslim Brotherhood in their protests as “puppy bombs” dipped in gasoline and set on fire.

(snip)

[Robyn] Urman, who works with Pet ResQ Inc., was contacted by Mervat Said, an animal rescue volunteer in Egypt, and flew the puppies to New Jersey to find homes.

(snip)

The two pups look like they're saluting their savior.

Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood are Obama's friends. And Obama eats dogs.
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood Dipping Puppies In Gasoline,....
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 09:46:37 PM »
Dip those mofos in gas and light THEM on fire as gas bombs.

It is only the lowest of the low that would take helpless animals and do this to them.

But of course, when we speak of islam, I repeat myself.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
Re: Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood Dipping Puppies In Gasoline,....
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 10:02:23 PM »
Note to the Muslim brotherhood. You should have your karmic debt cleansed by dying in the fashion you would have killed one of God's creatures. And by the way, I wouldn't piss on you to put the fire out, but I would gladly douse you in bacon fat!:bigbird: :bigbird:
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers