Author Topic: I'm now calling the Second Amendment the Genocide Amendment  (Read 547 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I'm now calling the Second Amendment the Genocide Amendment
« on: February 01, 2013, 09:44:27 PM »
rightsideout (555 posts)

I'm now calling the Second Amendment the Genocide Amendment

1,340,000 gun deaths since 1968 certainly qualifies it. The Genocide Amendment has worked quite well since it's being carried out at the hands of it's own populace.

Let the flames begin!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022294237

Okay DUmmy two can play this game, I am calling Roe vs Wade the genocide Supreme Court Ruling.
54,559,615 Abortions Since Roe vs. Wade Decision in 1973. http://www.lifenews.com/2012/01/23/54559615-abortions-since-roe-vs-wade-decision-in-1973/

A difference of 53,219,615. Tell me which number is worse.

pipoman (9,386 posts)
1. Wow..

what do you call cars? LOL

Seriously, do you know what "genocide" means?

Genocide means anything that the left doesn't like.

SWTORFanatic (359 posts)
5. I don't think the US would be all that different without guns, other than

less people getting killed. You can survive without a gun. I have for 32 years never once had the need to use one.

On the other hand, things would be very different (and for the worse) without cars.

I have survived 40 years without ever needing a fire extinguisher, only have needed a spare tire a couple of times, and haven't had to use my cell phone in an emergency. May as well get rid of all those too, right?

pipoman (9,386 posts)
8. Just another 'hair on fire'

ridiculous gun post on GD.

Oh, and I actually have a fire extinguisher in my kitchen..have kept one in there for over 20 years...never have had the need to use it...I think I'll keep one around, just in case..

That frightens me, this DUmmy posted the same thing I did, I honestly didn't read this post until after I had made mine. Please God let this guy be a mole.

I am shocked that none of the DUmp monkeys agreed with the original poster's wisdom.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: I'm now calling the Second Amendment the Genocide Amendment
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 09:46:12 PM »
Genocide means anything that the left doesn't like.
Exactly.  It means whatever they say it means as long as it fits their agenda. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 09:50:56 PM »
Exactly.  It means whatever they say it means as long as it fits their agenda. 

They are good at redefining words to suit them.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline sybilll

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 01:30:39 AM »
Yet their VP savior Biden is A-OK with China's one child policy, and Obama voted 3 times against the Infant Born Alive Protection Act.  F'ing hypocrites.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 03:37:25 AM »
Then we should call Chicago the Genocide City.

42 deaths in 30 days including a 15 year old honor student who performed at Obama's inaugural.

And oh...by the way...this little Murder Capitol cesspool is run entirely by Liberals and they have some of the strictest gun laws in the country.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 04:11:21 AM »
Then we should call Chicago the Genocide City.

42 deaths in 30 days including a 15 year old honor student who performed at Obama's inaugural.

And oh...by the way...this little Murder Capitol cesspool is run entirely by Liberals and they have some of the strictest gun laws in the country.

Just goes to show that they need even stricter gun laws, because as they get stricter criminals are more likely to obey them, right? /DUmmy mode.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Re: I'm now calling the Second Amendment the Genocide Amendment
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 05:02:57 AM »
Just goes to show that they need even stricter gun laws, because as they get stricter criminals are more likely to obey them, right? /DUmmy mode.

Actually...in true Libtard fashion they are blaming A) Global Warming and B) Gun laws in other states.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0