Interests > Games & Home Entertainment

What was the last movie you watched?

(1/78) > >>

seahorse513:
whether it's thru Netflix(other) or theatre
I saw the Last Emporor. As Iike historical stuff, i liked it
It was about the last reigning ruler of China before it became a republic. He became emporor when he was 3 years old.

marv:
"Eight Below" (DVD), about eight Huskey sled dogs left in the Antartica over the winter to fend for themselves. A real tear jerker for us dog lovers.

Six survivors were finally rescued after almost 200 days.

seahorse513:

--- Quote from: marv on January 26, 2013, 09:38:38 AM ---"Eight Below" (DVD), about eight Huskey sled dogs left in the Antartica over the winter to fend for themselves. A real tear jerker for us dog lovers.

Six survivors were finally rescued after almost 200 days.

--- End quote ---
That was a true story right?? I will put in queu...

ColonelCarrots:
The Dark Knight Rises, love that movie. Holy crap. When I saw it in theaters I have never been so excited over a movie before. Bane was amazing. They didn't make him seem like a giant idiot. Every time I watch I just get so excited.

Plus I learned how to do Bane's voice. I have this cup and I just do like his accent into it and its near perfect.

Dacabeti:
One of my largest clients is Digiboo. I have one of the electronic Kiosk on my desk. I can download whatever movie I want. Every Friday I usually bring home 2 or 3 movies to play on the big screen for family night on Friday or Saturday nights. For those that travel Digiboo is expanding. Let me know if you see one of the kiosk, I'll give you a code for a free rental.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version