Author Topic: Ron Palillo Dead at 63 'Welcome Back, Kotter' Star Dies from Heart Attack  (Read 770 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Ron Palillo -- the actor who played Horshack on "Welcome Back, Kotter" -- died this morning at his home near Palm Beach, FL from an apparent heart attack ... this according to someone close to the actor.

We're told Palillo was found by his partner of many years Joseph Gramm around 4:00 AM. Gramm called an ambulance and Palillo was rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

We're told the heart attack was very unexpected. Palillo was 63. ...

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/14/ron-palillo-dies-horshack-welcome-back-kotter-dead-at-63/

Offline Undies

"Palillo had appeared to be in good health ... but was a heavy smoker. We're told he had been suffering from a bad cough and had even scheduled a doctor's appointment for today."

Total unexpected?  At 63?  Dream on.

RIP, Mr. Horshack. 

Offline Airwolf

Oh Damn. Another one of our memories from childhood gone. RIP he was funny and it's a shame he wasn't allowed to break from the character he was known for.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
He did get type cast. RIP sweat hog.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
Hullooooo...
How ah ya?
I'm Arnold Horschack....

RIP.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver