Author Topic: "Remember Me"  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Scoobie

"Remember Me"
« on: May 14, 2008, 07:58:27 AM »

This film was made by a 15 year old girl. Lizzie Palmer, who put this YouTube program together is 15 years old.

Just amazing.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]
When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing -- then we truly live life.

Offline Willow

• Limousine
Re: "Remember Me"
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 08:05:21 AM »
Yes it is amazing.  :clap: :usflag:

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 08:10:44 AM »
 :bawl:  Everytime I see that it makes me cry.  God bless our soldiers!
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 08:46:39 AM »
That was beautiful. Thank you so much for posting it. I had seen it before but it certainly is timeless. I've got tears rolling down my face. God bless our troops and their families.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline megimoo

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 11:23:20 AM »

This film was made by a 15 year old girl. Lizzie Palmer, who put this YouTube program together is 15 years old.

Just amazing.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]
If you didn't cry during that clip you aren't much of an American !Thanks for posting it ,I'm all for stealing that one !!

Offline Dixie*Darling

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 03:36:23 PM »
As the tears flowed, I thought about my niece's husband stationed in Iraq.  Last week the Humvee he was riding in hit an IED.  From the med tent, he called his wife.  He was bruised and sore but everyone in the convoy was safe and alive.  This is his first tour.  He's been there a month, maybe six weeks. 

Please pray for our troops. 

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 04:29:27 PM »
As the tears flowed, I thought about my niece's husband stationed in Iraq.  Last week the Humvee he was riding in hit an IED.  From the med tent, he called his wife.  He was bruised and sore but everyone in the convoy was safe and alive.  This is his first tour.  He's been there a month, maybe six weeks. 

Please pray for our troops. 

Glad he was ok and I continue to pray.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 05:59:16 PM »
That was excellent.

:bawl:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.