Author Topic: Zimmerman is a proven flight risk and should NOT be released on bail.  (Read 1821 times)

Offline jukin

Re: Zimmerman is a proven flight risk and should NOT be released on bail.
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2012, 10:48:25 AM »
I've heard various talking head lawyers,former prosecutors and the such say it could be six months to a year before an actual trial begins.Once the trial begins it should be done within a couple weeks. A couple say that the self defense claim is so strong the trial is just for show.

It is for show. The mob of blacks and leftists that are screaming for blood will die down and George will be acquitted rather quickly. I wouldn't be surprised to see the judge dismiss this case before right away.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2012, 11:07:02 AM »
It is for show. The mob of blacks and leftists that are screaming for blood will die down and George will be acquitted rather quickly. I wouldn't be surprised to see the judge dismiss this case before right away.

Neither will I, but there will be something else going on, so as to distract the race-baiters.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2012, 02:04:59 PM »

:whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Doubleplusungood

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2012, 02:06:59 PM »

Even Dershowitz said the murder 2 charge was laughable, and would easily be defeated by any lawyer worth a damn.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2012, 02:15:20 PM »
Even Dershowitz said the murder 2 charge was laughable, and would easily be defeated by any lawyer worth a damn.

A C-average, 2nd year law student who spends most of his law school days "fat, drunk and stupid", could probably get an acquittal out of a jury that was hand-picked in favor of the prosecutor with this case.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2012, 02:46:30 PM »
I think KKKArl has it all handled, we will try Zimmerman then convict him sentence him to a bazillion years in prison then sneak him off to live on the island with Ken Lay.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2012, 03:06:08 PM »
A C-average, 2nd year law student who spends most of his law school days "fat, drunk and stupid", could probably get an acquittal out of a jury that was hand-picked in favor of the prosecutor with this case.

True!  Obama did all them drugs and he got elected  :fuelfire:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2012, 03:24:10 PM »
I think KKKArl has it all handled, we will try Zimmerman then convict him sentence him to a bazillion years in prison then sneak him off to live on the island with Ken Lay.  :-)
Ken Lay of ENRON fame ? Haven't heard or seen his name in an age.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2012, 03:27:52 PM »
Second degree murder ? If that's fahrenheit that's cold blooded.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.