Author Topic: French Vogue puts plus size woman on cover  (Read 20682 times)

Offline jtyangel

Re: French Vogue puts plus size woman on cover
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2012, 09:56:56 AM »
You do realize that ole bad cat is one of the first people to become a member on this website right??

True that.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2012, 09:59:20 AM »
A) it's vesta. Why you read her stuff and still have brain matter clinging to your skull amazes me.
2) Take it easy, Francis. Nobody care if you are affended, offensive, or have a small penis. Bitchslaps for all.
Conclution) Like J Giles said, "Whoa, musta had a couple too many last night."

:fuelfire:

A) For the record, I don't read Vesta unless someone points out something that needs read :-) I tend to groan(not in a good way) when I see her very novel like posts

2)<--for consistency's sake: now when did small penis' get involved in this?  :rotf: I'm bitchslapping because you are dutch and no other reason. I do it out of warm regard for your collective bitchslapping prowess.  :-)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2012, 09:59:25 AM »
You sure thre were no passive aggressive throws out there at thin women prior to BC's comment? You sure? :???:

Probably, I remember the "bag of bones" comments.  I just really, to be honest, never hear skinny women crying foul over hurtful comments so I guess they don't really seem as hurtful as comments like the one I disagree with.  

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2012, 10:01:28 AM »
Probably, I remember the "bag of bones" comments.  I just really, to be honest, never hear skinny women crying foul over hurtful comments so I guess they don't really seem as hurtful as comments like the one I disagree with.  
:thatsright: ok then

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2012, 10:07:54 AM »
Ok "Gina", who I don't know..

Your post
I am just guessing here that she wouldn't give you the chance.
started it.  

You have no idea about who would or would not "give me the chance", But I was relatively "nice" and said it was MY preference.  Then the rant of the INSANE person, to which I responded rather nastily, because as Jty said, my distaste for the overweight does not make me a sexual "preditor"

To which you responded with "Ok asshole".

Now I know you a bit better, and we're not going to get along.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2012, 10:08:02 AM »

2)<--for consistency's sake: now when did small penis' get involved in this?  :rotf: I'm bitchslapping because you are dutch and no other reason. I do it out of warm regard for your collective bitchslapping prowess.  :-)

First, small penises are and should be involved in every discussion with vesta. There are times I don't even read who's posting but by the third paragraph, I somehow know it's her.

Next, The fact is that I desire a particular type of woman. I find myself draw to a certain style, and not so much to others. That is just genetic encoding on my part. That said, a persons personality brings alot to the table. There are girls I would like to have sex with that once they start talking, Ugh- sorry. There are those who I would pass up at first glance that after a few conversations I am more interested.

3) Where are damned boobiez?

The defense rests.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2012, 10:09:38 AM »
Ok "Gina", who I don't know..

Your post  started it.  

You have no idea about who would or would not "give me the chance", But I was relatively "nice" and said it was MY preference.  Then the rant of the INSANE person, to which I responded rather nastily, because as Jty said, my distaste for the overweight does not make me a sexual "preditor"

To which you responded with "Ok asshole".

Now I know you a bit better, and we're not going to get along.

Well I am sorry that you think we won't get along.  It's really sad that vesta has caused this much commotion.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2012, 10:09:50 AM »
When I say table I really mean any flat surface. Or maybe a wall. Or something to lean against.

Possibly all the above.

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2012, 10:11:18 AM »
First, small penises are and should be involved in every discussion with vesta. There are times I don't even read who's posting but by the third paragraph, I somehow know it's her.

Next, The fact is that I desire a particular type of woman. I find myself draw to a certain style, and not so much to others. That is just genetic encoding on my part. That said, a persons personality brings alot to the table. There are girls I would like to have sex with that once they start talking, Ugh- sorry. There are those who I would pass up at first glance that after a few conversations I am more interested.

The defense rests.

Ahem http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,69339.0.html...Enjoy! :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2012, 10:11:31 AM »
here ya go dutch

Something for you and badcat  :lmao:

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2012, 10:13:05 AM »
here ya go dutch

:yahoo:

I have to go and.... use the bathroom.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2012, 10:13:24 AM »

The defense rests.

Boobs were in the other thread...rebuttal done.  :-) :cheersmate:

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2012, 10:13:44 AM »
here ya go dutch

Death by motorboating! :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2012, 10:14:08 AM »
I just figured out the type of person that drives some jacked up truck with balls hanging from the bumper.  I finally know!  :yahoo:

Don't you have any cousins...?

:lmao:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2012, 10:16:15 AM »
When are the fashion shows going to show realistic looking men? Those 6 foot guys with prominent pecs and six-pack abs are not the norm and most people know it, yet every male model looks like that.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2012, 10:17:07 AM »
Boobs were in the other thread...rebuttal done.  :-) :cheersmate:

Formal Protest.

Incomplete Sentance structure. Leads to uncertain conclutions. No link to boobiez.

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2012, 10:17:22 AM »
Well I am sorry that you think we won't get along.  It's really sad that vesta has caused this much commotion.

True.... VESTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline jtyangel

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2012, 10:19:58 AM »
Formal Protest.

Incomplete Sentance structure. Leads to uncertain conclutions. No link to boobiez.

Toasted was gracious enough to reply with the evidence, sir.  :cheersmate: :lmao:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2012, 10:20:20 AM »
When are the fashion shows going to show realistic looking men? Those 6 foot guys with prominent pecs and six-pack abs are not the norm and most people know it, yet every male model looks like that.

They're all gay.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2012, 10:20:33 AM »
I would like to know if anyone would answer my question.  Does seniority rule here at this website?  

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2012, 10:21:07 AM »
I would like to know if anyone would answer my question.  Does seniority rule here at this website?  

No.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2012, 10:21:22 AM »

Yes.

Wait. Did you join before me?

Then, no.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2012, 10:25:17 AM »

Toasted was gracious enough to reply with the evidence, sir.  :cheersmate: :lmao:

The chair does not recognize Toasted's link as a formal evidence-i-like support document. It lacks nuance.

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2012, 10:32:22 AM »
Yes.

Wait. Did you join before me?

Then, no.

^lol
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman