Author Topic: French Vogue puts plus size woman on cover  (Read 20628 times)

Offline Delmar

Re: French Vogue puts plus size woman on cover
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2012, 09:13:09 PM »
I sure wouldn't call her fat, she barely qualifies as chubby.
The thing that looks photoshopped to me is her arms.  They look too skinny in the clothed picture but normal in the nude picture. 
A pretty woman.
Who wants to curl up with a sack of antlers?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2012, 09:15:44 PM »
Nice flowing curves, good paint job, gives a nice warm, smooth, comfortable ride....hell yeah, she's hot..

Funny, it sounds like you could be describing a car or something. :-)
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2012, 09:17:39 PM »
What always creeps me out is the full-body airbrush every magazine cover does.  It's disingenuous and unflattering.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2012, 12:07:47 AM »
Funny, it sounds like you could be describing a car or something. :-)

The most valued cars, and the cars most considered works of art, very often mimic dangerous curves.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2012, 12:31:12 AM »
The most valued cars, and the cars most considered works of art, very often mimic dangerous curves.

Oh yeah, my husband's '67 Camaro is a sexy ride/  Our son is constantly borrowing it-something about it being a chic magnet. :whistling:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2012, 07:17:18 AM »
It's the makeup damn it that makes the difference.

Big girls and I have known quite a few, with attention to hair and makeup can and will put us small boned woman to shame.

Romanesque I believe they are called. -----Something prime evil,  large hips to bear a lot of baby's, large Brest's to feed the lot.   Prime mates, Strong, and able to carry on when Mate is hunting or at war. 

Men valued this in a woman in times past, and again today.   Few skinny Minnie's were, unless in the upper crust of society where they could pay for a milk nurse, except to have just a few children, those that fell ill and fainted at the drop of a hat and stayed out of sight except for occasions to don the arm of their husband at a fancy ball or State affair -----Among the common life could have survived.   

Being thin was what separated the wealthy from the OTHERS.    Odd that some of our most notable leaders and politicians in the past had mistresses of size and wives that were thin and wasted.  The wife was for show with their operations to remove lower ribs to wear corsets that made their waists about 20 inches around. Pure porcelain skin from taking a compound with arsenic in it.    Some woman in the late 1800's swallowed of all things tape worm eggs to keep themselves fashionably thin.

Mean while the bouncing healthy woman with a sparkle in their eyes and a lets have fun attitude, those that had a healthy glow to their skin, had interests beyond their looks were the magnet that drew the husbands and suitors of all classes.

Happens to the best of us at times, work like a dog at the Gym, dress our best and draw the attention of other men and woman, then the dread time comes up when the boyfriend or husband runs off with a woman that is 60 pounds larger then us and can bench press 130 pounds, with a 20 pound turkey in the oven wife needs help to remove it.

Shocked woman ask " what the heck does he see in that fat woman, "  More then meets the eye then being skinny. 

There is a reason why Black Butt on woman attract men, a reason why men look at a large woman and know right off the bat she is a good cook.

Glad to see the big girls making a come back, now to get the fashion designers to PAY ATTENTION and the woman themselves to understand fashion. Big woman need to know how to dress to accessorise and look great without even trying to appear thin.  Those pictures of Walmart customers, woman 5' 3 180 pounds wearing shorts comes to mind. 

The very thin and the big girls should never wear sleeveless T. Shirts, or shorts in public if they are over 20 years old. Lots of the rules for the big girls also apply to the starving girls that make them open to ----Doesn't your family feed you ?

Best looking in my family is just one out of all the family that has big bones.   She is a knock out and although her sister has a Barbi doll figure, men and boys flock to her like flies on shit, the big girl is the one that gets the serious men interested.

Big girls have a sense of humor that the on a ridged diet thin woman don't have, they are comfortable while the starving are all too concerned that they are so hungry they just don't feel like having fun.   Big girls have more energy and spunk in life, as they are not obsessed with their body's, they spend less money on keeping what they call fit.

This is being written by an outsider to the Topic, extreme metabolizing in the family and we all can eat, drink a whole cow and never gain weight.  Today I am as I age getting over the 125 pound mark, nothing fits, never tried to loose weight just to gain it for energy.  Well that is changing and I find I have more energy now then I did at 90 pounds.

Just my observances as a bone tired woman that could be thrown in a wet sea bag and hoisted over a sailors shoulder.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2012, 08:06:45 AM »
Ok, who let her out?!!!!   :rulez:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2012, 08:24:57 AM »
She actually has the exact same build as my Fiancee.  I mean in the first picture you posted I thought it was her.  And of course there was a little air brushing, but that is her head and body.

I find her very attractive.  IMO, it's all about how the women carries herself.  At the risk of being killed by my fiance I write the next few lines...

I am one of those guys who likes them a little smaller, larger women (large than this women) turn me completely off.  My fiancee is the "largest" women I have been with but I am very attracted to her.  There is a fine line for me between to large and curvy and just right.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Karin

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2012, 08:25:36 AM »
Yeah, could one of you guys take your toolbox up to the attic and see to that lock?  Needs repair and maintenance.  

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2012, 09:21:12 AM »
The body is totally fine with me, I don't care for the kabuki theater make-up though, I like a more natural look.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2012, 11:09:42 AM »
Now if only fat men were attractive too.

"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2012, 06:37:51 PM »

<Searching my house for the hidden camera>
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2012, 06:40:44 PM »

wonder how long it's been since his dick saw light

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2012, 09:14:21 PM »
Sexy or not?  Be honest men and women.

She's beautiful...  She looks like a real woman, not a porcelain doll or a stick figure.  Sexy, hot, woof, all of the above.

Some women are built for comfort and style, some need a pizza.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Cyrus

• Banned
  • مرگ بر جمهوری اسلامی
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2012, 12:17:33 AM »
Fat women are genetically superior to thin women by means of evolution.

Predisposition to obesity is a sign of inferior metabolism, an inferior metabolism allows more brain processing and thus results in higher IQ.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2012, 06:29:23 AM »
Fat women are genetically superior to thin women by means of evolution.

Predisposition to obesity is a sign of inferior metabolism, an inferior metabolism allows more brain processing and thus results in higher IQ.

I disagree Cyrus, large woman survived only because they could defend themselves against their men, Give them a good whomping when he needed it.   

It matters that both small and thin both have the same IQ but the smaller woman were easier to control by the  male and the larger ones give them a run for their money.

Same with men, I have seen short guys with beer guts take on the body builders  their and take out the so called Mussel boys.  Weight is mass and mussels have nothing to do with the larger velocity of mass flying and colliding with something.

You Cyrus need to watch a wrestling competition between a huge man and a declared and detoothed bear. guess who wins???

Cops that are fit and trained have no problem with a Hell Cat half their size, problem is when the Hell Cat out weighs them by 40 pounds and fights like a tiger the cops know they may get hurt, real bad.   It takes just one cop to subdue a small woman, the big girls having a hissie fit may take 3 cops to subdue.

VA. Beach in the 1980's some guy came to town with a small 200 pound bear a baby really, and challenged our Seals, Bikers and whom ever to pin the bear.  What a Hoot, prize was $1,000 and entry fee was $100.00.  It was at the end on the second day when the injuries were making the Military nervous that the whole shebang was shut down.

All woman unless they have been Trained to submit are like that baby bear, the bigger the bear or woman,  the more likely hood of of them winning. 

Men who say they just do not understand woman forget women have  a DNA to survive, most any way they can.  For those that are by DNA small and breakable, sometimes they are they fiercest, will even out do the bigger woman, not by strength but by stealth, Mind games if you will. 

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2012, 06:43:37 AM »

I disagree Cyrus, large woman survived only because they could defend themselves against their men, Give them a good whomping when he needed it.   

It matters that both small and thin both have the same IQ but the smaller woman were easier to control by the  male and the larger ones give them a run for their money.

Same with men, I have seen short guys with beer guts take on the body builders  their and take out the so called Mussel boys.  Weight is mass and mussels have nothing to do with the larger velocity of mass flying and colliding with something.

You Cyrus need to watch a wrestling competition between a huge man and a declared and detoothed bear. guess who wins???

Cops that are fit and trained have no problem with a Hell Cat half their size, problem is when the Hell Cat out weighs them by 40 pounds and fights like a tiger the cops know they may get hurt, real bad.   It takes just one cop to subdue a small woman, the big girls having a hissie fit may take 3 cops to subdue.

VA. Beach in the 1980's some guy came to town with a small 200 pound bear a baby really, and challenged our Seals, Bikers and whom ever to pin the bear.  What a Hoot, prize was $1,000 and entry fee was $100.00.  It was at the end on the second day when the injuries were making the Military nervous that the whole shebang was shut down.

All woman unless they have been Trained to submit are like that baby bear, the bigger the bear or woman,  the more likely hood of of them winning. 

Men who say they just do not understand woman forget women have  a DNA to survive, most any way they can.  For those that are by DNA small and breakable, sometimes they are they fiercest, will even out do the bigger woman, not by strength but by stealth, Mind games if you will. 

What the ****?  :hammer:

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2012, 06:45:59 AM »
What the ****?  :hammer:

It is Vesta, are you really expecting her to make sense?

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2012, 06:57:34 AM »
It is Vesta, are you really expecting her to make sense?

Just so tiring.   :mental:

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2012, 07:06:27 AM »
I wouldn't **** that fat cow with a DUmmies dick.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2012, 07:20:32 AM »
Badcat, you are bad.  :-)

I actually envy women who can carry extra weight and look feminine. When I put on weight, it is generally in the middle and I lose all my curves, I guess I just make a horrible fat chick and no, I don't have body image issues, I just accept the cards I have been dealt.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2012, 07:31:40 AM »

Wow.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2012, 07:33:34 AM »
The model pictured ? Yeah I'd prolly hit that.

I don't see how the models routinely pictured as attractive are. If I wanted to **** a skeleton I'd drill a hole in a tree and save the expense.

I'm 6' and 200lbs. A bit of padding is essential.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2012, 07:50:02 AM »

:lmao:  I am just guessing here that she wouldn't give you the chance.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2012, 07:51:00 AM »
My hubby likes me padded.  I don't like it.  That is why we will never agree on my body.  I want it one way, he wants it another.