Author Topic: I give the Order! Load up your weapons  (Read 5200 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

I give the Order! Load up your weapons
« on: January 13, 2008, 07:02:16 PM »
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=55018
Abyss19562
Taking arms is the secondary option and is what's going to happen if Ron Paul doesn't win, we're going to have an armed revolution if he doesn't win. Bit early to be making this thread....

torchbearer

If we can't take our government back with the first amendment, it is our god given right to take it back with the 2nd... I think Jefferson expressed this sentiment in the Declaration of Independence... for all you apologist... you can stay home with your doors locked(your prison within a prison). Live free, or die.

elahewu
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution by Claire Wolfe

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: I give the Order! Load up your weapons
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 07:11:42 PM »
Talk is cheap, blood and sweat are expensive.  Hard to imagine anything more unlikely than concerted, effective action from a herd of cats.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 07:12:40 PM »
It's amazing that all these liberal moonbat Paulbots, really think that would go down.

I wonder what they would think of the majority of our Armed Forces(that actually are still here in the USA) think about what this dumass proposes??

You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 07:25:49 PM »
He's got some significant support in the Armed Forces, but if it came down to backing his play or following their oath, it's a no-brainer as to which would win out.  There is unfortunately a certain constituency in the shooting community who believe the shit they read about about irregular warfare, and do not realize there is a reason the Iraqi insurgents and Taliban remnants are losing somewhere between 10 and 20 guys of theirs for every one of ours they take out.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 07:27:47 PM »
He's got some significant support in the Armed Forces, but if it came down to backing his play or following their oath, it's a no-brainer as to which would win out.  There is unfortunately a certain constituency in the shooting community who believe the shit they read about about irregular warfare, and do not realize there is a reason the Iraqi insurgents and Taliban remnants are losing somewhere between 10 and 20 guys of theirs for every one of ours they take out.

Exactly
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 07:29:23 PM »
Talk like this scares the crap out of me. It only takes a few idiots to cause real damage.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 07:33:19 PM »
I'm with ya on that, Splashdown.  I'm hoping it's just jaw-jacking, but you never know when some unstable asshole like Tim McVey is going to take the ball and run with it.   

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 07:35:33 PM »
Sheesh, threatening to overthrow the government on a public discussion board, ain't the smartest thing in the world.  :mental:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 07:39:38 PM »
Where is our old buddy Malcom/Oliver? He seemed to be ready to fly off half-cocked on the "Revolution!!!11" tangent.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 08:10:06 PM by Odins Hand »
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2008, 07:44:51 PM »
Whether it be at DU or elsewhere,liberalism always shows itself to only work in the minds of the insane.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2008, 07:48:39 PM »
Whether it be at DU or elsewhere,liberalism always shows itself to only work in the minds of the insane.

That is so true.... you just gave me an inspiration for an inspirational quote.... hold on ....
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2008, 08:54:35 PM »

I think his military support is overblown.  I've yet to see a Ron Paul sticker at any NOVA installation I've been to.

Their call to arms crap smacks of DU and their constant call to arms crap.

The Ronobots are beginning to believe the polls they overinflate with their repeated voting.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2008, 09:21:18 PM »
Talk is cheap, blood and sweat are expensive.  Hard to imagine anything more unlikely than concerted, effective action from a herd of cats.

Don't forget, don't ever forget .......

They have TiT!!!!!!!!!!!!  The  :drunksailor:  to the rescue.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2008, 09:24:40 PM »

Don't forget, don't ever forget .......

They have TiT!!!!!!!!!!!!  The  :drunksailor:  to the rescue.

KC

Damn, I'd forgotten about the TiT factor...what shall we do with the drunken sailor?  And they have all of Gator's moral clarity in their corner, too.....
This could be tougher than I thought! 

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2008, 09:29:43 PM »
There was 1 Ron Paul sticker at drill this weekend.

Notwithstanding, I went around and talked to at least a dozen people and they were all horrified by St Paulsy's policies and rantings.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2008, 09:45:16 PM »
Y'all know we will wake up one morning to find little 'Precious Moments' figurines sitting on our night stands.  It is one of my greatest fears.   :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2008, 09:45:40 PM »
I'm sure it will go as well as the DUmp's plan to surround the White House.  And their plan to gather silently outside the White House wearing "V for Vendetta" costumes.  And their plan...  Well, you get the picture.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2008, 10:20:38 PM »
Y'all know we will wake up one morning to find little 'Precious Moments' figurines sitting on our night stands.  It is one of my greatest fears.   :lmao:

KC

hey, you just never know what those Hallmark dudes are up to ..  :popcorn:

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 01:56:25 AM »

Its not hard to find out why though. Tac Air and Armor is kind of hard to stop with AK's and RPG's . Plus the fact we have a huge Army and the Marines to use to hunt them down on foot ,door to door. They sure as Hell don't.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Sonnabend

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 05:01:35 AM »
TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 115 > § 2385

§ 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2008, 07:16:51 AM »
Awesome citation Sonna.

But Paulistinians tend to believe it's unconstitutional to pass laws forbidding the overthrow of the government...you know the one constituted by the Constitution.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline MPCOA

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2008, 07:29:54 AM »
He doesn't have significant support from the military, he has support and it's not that much from those that claim being employed by the military, not active troops. You only give your employer on contributions over $200 and he got less than 6 figures, not that many people.
Don't suffer from PTSD, go out and cause it

Embrace the Hate

"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return." Gen. Colin Powell

Offline Dixie*Darling

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 09:22:08 AM »
Abyss19562
Taking arms is the secondary option and is what's going to happen if Ron Paul doesn't win, we're going to have an armed revolution if he doesn't win. Bit early to be making this thread....
Spit wads and BB guns don't count.

Wipe your nose, brush your teeth and get ready.  The school bus will be along to pick you up soon. 

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2008, 10:36:39 AM »
Oh Please God Let Them!!!

I have been wanting to shoot these cork sockers since 12/18.

It would be a hoot if they took to the streets with guns and I could do it legally!  ;)

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...