Interests > Religious Discussions

Started my own little blog

(1/2) > >>

FlaGator:
I started my own little blog last week. I'm going to use it to post stuff I think about and feel the need to write on as the spirit moves me. Please feel free to check it out and give me you opinions. I appreciate any thoughts and ideas you might have for me.

www.anotherpilgrim.org

Peace,
FlaGator.

bijou:
That looks interesting. I especially liked the article on reading the Bible, it's a real reminder of priorities.  Will you be putting the url in your sig line? 

RobJohnson:
Great moral clarity.

FlaGator:

--- Quote from: bijou on May 05, 2008, 12:46:15 PM ---That looks interesting. I especially liked the article on reading the Bible, it's a real reminder of priorities.  Will you be putting the url in your sig line? 

--- End quote ---

I put it in my sig line once I figure out how to do it on this site. BTW I wrote that article over the weekend after talking with some people about reading the Bible and gaining a working knowledge of one's beliefs and were they come from. I was amazed at how little a lot of Church people know about their own faith. Then I started to connect the lack of knowledge to a lot of the trouble that is happening in the Protestant Churches right now.  I think I'm going to do a follow up expounding on this.

Thanks for the nice comments. I really appreciate them

franksolich:
Damn, that's one web-page, and even better writing, FlaGator.

I put it on the "bookmarks" or "favorites" or whatever on this computer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version