Author Topic: The DUDE knows Limbaugh  (Read 1172 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: The DUDE knows Limbaugh
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2011, 10:10:54 PM »
SO find it online and watch it. Study it...

Study it! That's hilarious! Nutcase nadin is talking to her little band of sycophants (she will google that word). They don't "study".
They have to re-read the instructions every time they open a new box of Pop Tarts.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2011, 10:30:50 PM »
Over at Skin's island and reading the topics in GD just now.  We hardly ever mention Limbaugh or Hannity or any number of other conservative media types when we discuss the issues here at CC.  The primitives consistently have a minimum of a dozen threads going about what MadCow, or Keef, or Hartmann, or Shultz, or O'Donnell told them to believe.  Seems the primitives are the one's having trouble with independent thought seeing as so many of their threads are based upon nodding in agreement and patting the backs of their talking heads.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2011, 10:48:34 PM »
Over at Skin's island and reading the topics in GD just now.  We hardly ever mention Limbaugh or Hannity or any number of other conservative media types when we discuss the issues here at CC.  The primitives consistently have a minimum of a dozen threads going about what MadCow, or Keef, or Hartmann, or Shultz, or O'Donnell told them to believe.
That is true. I think the only ones I've mentioned are the gorgeous Megyn Kelly and her stunningly unattractive new hairstyle, and Fox's little gayboy Shep, who seems to be auditioning for the algore network.