Author Topic: Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalized, to have leg amputated or Don't call our whores sluts  (Read 2905 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4681069

Mark Maker (16 posts)           Sun Jan-02-11 10:39 PM
Original message
Zsa Zsa Gabor hospitalized, to have leg amputated

Source: CNN

(CNN) -- Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is hospitalized again and will have part of a leg amputated, according to her representative.
John Blanchette said cancerous lesions started appearing on one of Gabor's legs, which were examined Sunday, and gangrene was imminent. Gabor was being prepared for surgery Sunday night. Her leg will be amputated below the knee, Blanchette said.
Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic Von Anhalt, is with her in the hospital, Blanchette said.
In November, Gabor was hospitalized for a swollen leg, her husband said at the time.

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/01/02/zsa.zsa.gabor.amp... ?

Such a shame, but she is 93. Zsa Zsa and her sisters Eva and Arianna invented being famous for being famous long before sluts like ParisBrittanyLindseySnookie and the Kardashians arrived.

And they had much more class.

Oh, they can call Palin, Bachmann or Coulter the most vile of names but don't mess with our cultural icons or you get the dreaded lock.

Bunny takes offense, the slut...

Bunny   (1000+ posts)             Mon Jan-03-11 03:09 AM
Response to Original message
6. Sluts?

Nice.

The Mod jumps in to save the Dummy's heroes from the slander...

dmr    (1000+ posts)           Mon Jan-03-11 03:32 AM
7. Locking -

You're welcome to repost without the use of negative terminology.

Rule:
When discussing certain topics -- especially those relating to each human being's unique personal identity -- DU members have a responsibility to show greater understanding and sensitivity.

Such topics include, but are not limited to: race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, religious believers or non-believers, Jews or Judaism, Muslims or Islam, geographic region or place of origin, disability (mental or physical), weight or other physical characteristics, or age.

Thank you,
dmr
DU Moderator

I have never seen that rule invoked before.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
I have never seen that rule invoked before.

It doesn't apply to conservatives.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Such a shame, but she is 93. Zsa Zsa and her sisters Eva and Arianna

She doesn't have a Sister named Arianna, her other Sister was Magda.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
So what are they supposed to call sluts if they can't use the word slut?  I used to be on a website that didn't like you call a hooker a whore.  Said it was degrading.  Not as degrading as spreading your legs for pocket change or crack/meth in my opinion, but I guess my opinion doesn't count.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
So what are they supposed to call sluts if they can't use the word slut? 

Dhimmi'Rat voter bait.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DumbAss Tanker

So what are they supposed to call sluts if they can't use the word slut?  I used to be on a website that didn't like you call a hooker a whore.  Said it was degrading.  Not as degrading as spreading your legs for pocket change or crack/meth in my opinion, but I guess my opinion doesn't count.

"Progressive."
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
Amateur phallus receptacles.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
sluts like ParisBrittanyLindseySnookie and the Kardashians arrived.
Seems to me he's on target, if he could just spell. Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan worked and became star talents before taking the slut route. The others went full bore slut right out of the gate.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
I had the displeasure of meeting Zsa Zsa at a horse show several years ago. Up close she made Californiapiggy look like a centerfold. She was demanding, rude and just a general bitch. She was everything the primitives aspire to be.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Seems to me he's on target, if he could just spell. Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan worked and became star talents before taking the slut route. The others went full bore slut right out of the gate.

According to something I read out of the New York Post this morning, the orange cross between a Solid Gold dancer and an Oompa Loompa (Snooki) is going to have another female housemate.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
Amateur phallus receptacles.

Masturbatory devices. AKA something warm that helps you jerk off into it.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

Actually Magda was the mom, I'll bet it's a reference to Arianna Horeington.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Actually Magda was the mom, I'll bet it's a reference to Arianna Horeington.
Nope, Magda was one of the three sisters. Mom was Jolie. Of course, the DUmbass is thinking of Arianna because she has that same put-on accent.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Nope, Magda was one of the three sisters. Mom was Jolie. Of course, the DUmbass is thinking of Arianna because she has that same put-on accent.

Oh yeah, Arianna (we must use less gas but I still fly private planes because they're going there anyway and besides regressives rants on energy consumption are strictly meant for the little people) Huffington.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Oh yeah, Arianna (we must use less gas but I still fly private planes because they're going there anyway and besides regressive rants on energy consumption are strictly meant for the little people) Huffington.

Zsa Zsa had one heck of a life--sort of like our May West.   

Offline jukin

It doesn't apply to conservatives.

Or anybody they disagree with. 

The communist democrat party is all about diversity.......as long as everybody thinks the same.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rufus2010

Such a shame, but she is 93. Zsa Zsa and her sisters Eva and Arianna invented being famous for being famous long before sluts like ParisBrittanyLindseySnookie and the Kardashians arrived.[/guote]

I guess the dummies took offense because they are prime DU jerkoff material?

Wouldn't surprise me that they find that druggie LiLo, the waste of air and space Kardashian clan and dwarf Snookie "attractive".

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!

DUmmie MuckMaker must think Arianna Huffington, from the Huffington Puffington Post is a Gabor sister! She must be, she has the same accent, Dahling!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
dmr    (1000+ posts)           Mon Jan-03-11 03:32 AM
7. Locking -

You're welcome to repost without the use of negative terminology.

Rule:
When discussing certain topics -- especially those relating to each human being's unique personal identity -- DU members have a responsibility to show greater understanding and sensitivity.

Such topics include, but are not limited to: race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, religious believers or non-believers, Jews or Judaism, Muslims or Islam, geographic region or place of origin, disability (mental or physical), weight or other physical characteristics, or age.

Thank you,
dmr
DU Moderator

Notice how Christianity is missing from the picture.

So much for "diversity"...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
So, how is our icon doing today.?   

Lets see , we had Marylin Monroe, Rita Hayworth, Betty Davis, Barbara Standwick, Jean Harlow---on and on.

How to compair Zsa ZSA to Madonna or any of the modern woman say Whats her name that at 16 was doing pole dancing to MTV to give the pre teens a message.

Zsa Zsa is a class act that carried her roll into private life when she married this so called Duke of Earl.  The Sob stepped up and said he among 200 others could be the father of Anna's baby----Slime guy, but she married the sob.

A Hollywood legion, I wish her well.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Zsa Zsa had one heck of a life--sort of like our May West.   

Mae West had more class in her little finger than the entire brood of Gabor sisters combined.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.