Author Topic: Face Memory Test  (Read 1089 times)

Offline cavegal

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: Face Memory Test
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 02:18:21 PM »
Well, apparently I get a lot of sleep and I am old.  But, considering I took two different phone calls while taking the test, I think I did alright.

Recognition score
( if you saw it )

Your score: 91%

Average score: 92%

This is a measure of your ability to remember the photos you've seen, regardless of the part in which you saw them. From all 24 photos shown in Parts 1 & 2, you recognised: 22 photo(s).  Temporal memory score
( when you saw it )

Your score: 77%

Average score: 68%

This is a measure of how often you recognised a photo and matched it to the correct part, instead of just remembering which ones you'd seen. From all the photos you recognised, you matched: 17 photo(s) to the correct part. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 02:24:54 PM »
Ooh shiny objects.  I can't make it through these type of tests. I get distracted too easily.  :banghead:

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 02:24:55 PM »
Recognition score
( if you saw it )

Your score: 87%

This is a measure of your ability to remember the photos you've seen, regardless of the part in which you saw them. From all 24 photos shown in Parts 1 & 2, you recognised: 21 photo(s).   

Temporal memory score
( when you saw it )

Your score: 61%

This is a measure of how often you recognised a photo and matched it to the correct part, instead of just remembering which ones you'd seen. From all the photos you recognised, you matched: 13 photo(s) to the correct part.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline debk

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 02:33:11 PM »
Face Memory Test ResultsYour Score
Recognition score
( if you saw it )

Your score: 95%

This is a measure of your ability to remember the photos you've seen, regardless of the part in which you saw them. From all 24 photos shown in Parts 1 & 2, you recognised: 23 photo(s).  Temporal memory score
( when you saw it )

Your score: 100%

This is a measure of how often you recognised a photo and matched it to the correct part, instead of just remembering which ones you'd seen. From all the photos you recognised, you matched: 23 photo(s) to the correct part. 

Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline cclanofirish

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 02:37:08 PM »
Recognition score
( if you saw it )

Your score: 96%

This is a measure of your ability to remember the photos you've seen, regardless of the part in which you saw them. From all 24 photos shown in Parts 1 & 2, you recognised: 23 photo(s).  

Temporal memory score
( when you saw it )

Your score: 88%

This is a measure of how often you recognised a photo and matched it to the correct part, instead of just remembering which ones you'd seen. From all the photos you recognised, you matched: 21 photo(s) to the correct part.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 02:38:19 PM »
Your Score
Recognition score
( if you saw it )

Your score: 87%

This is a measure of your ability to remember the photos you've seen, regardless of the part in which you saw them. From all 24 photos shown in Parts 1 & 2, you recognised: 21 photo(s).  Temporal memory score
( when you saw it )

Your score: 80%

This is a measure of how often you recognised a photo and matched it to the correct part, instead of just remembering which ones you'd seen. From all the photos you recognised, you matched: 17 photo(s) to the correct part. 

Sleep scientists say that:
recognition memory for faces is unaffected by sleep loss. A person who has not slept for as much as 35 hours can perform as well as someone who is not sleep deprived.
the area of the brain that controls temporal memory can be affected by prolonged sleep loss and/or ageing. So a healthy 65 year old who sleeps normally would be able to perform this test similarly to a 20 year old who has gone without sleep for 36 hours.
Hover your mouse over the ticks and crosses to see how you performed   

In the section above you made 0 "false positive(s)". That is, thinking you remembered seeing the photo when you hadn't seen it before. Average false positive score is 1-3.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline cavegal

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 02:49:19 PM »
Recognition score
( if you saw it )

This is a measure of your ability to remember the photos you've seen, regardless of the part in which you saw them. From all 24 photos shown in Parts 1 & 2, you recognised: 22 photo(s).     
Temporal memory score
( when you saw it )

Your score: 77%

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline longview

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2010, 06:31:39 PM »
Better than I used to do back in school in prehistoric times.  The stone carvings back then must have thrown me.   :wink:

Face Memory Test ResultsYour Score
Recognition score
( if you saw it )

This is a measure of your ability to remember the photos you've seen, regardless of the part in which you saw them. From all 24 photos shown in Parts 1 & 2, you recognised: 24 photo(s).  Temporal memory score
( when you saw it )

Your score: 83%

This is a measure of how often you recognised a photo and matched it to the correct part, instead of just remembering which ones you'd seen. From all the photos you recognised, you matched: 20 photo(s) to the correct part. 

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2010, 06:43:36 PM »
I scored a 100% on the first element - facial recognition

I scored a 91% on remembering the correct category.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2010, 07:01:10 PM »
Recognition score
( if you saw it )
This is a measure of your ability to remember the photos you've seen, regardless of the part in which you saw them. From all 24 photos shown in Parts 1 & 2, you recognised: 24 photo(s).

Temporal memory score
( when you saw it )
Your score: 63%
This is a measure of how often you recognised a photo and matched it to the correct part, instead of just remembering which ones you'd seen. From all the photos you recognised, you matched: 12 photo(s) to the correct part.
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2010, 07:38:51 PM »
Recognition score
( if you saw it )

This is a measure of your ability to remember the photos you've seen, regardless of the part in which you saw them. From all 24 photos shown in Parts 1 & 2, you recognised: 22 photo(s).    
Temporal memory score
( when you saw it )

Your score: 81%

This is a measure of how often you recognised a photo and matched it to the correct part, instead of just remembering which ones you'd seen. From all the photos you recognised, you matched: 18 photo(s) to the correct part.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline olde north church

• Don't strive to be liked, strive to be admired.
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2010, 09:13:29 PM »
Pt 1 = 91%
Pt 2 = 50%

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2010, 09:19:34 PM »
Part 1:  91%
Part 2:  86%

One chick needed some serious eyebrow tweezing too. :-)
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)