Author Topic: Shocking recording of racist policies at Planned Parenthood  (Read 912 times)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Shocking recording of racist policies at Planned Parenthood
« on: April 03, 2008, 12:38:21 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwif0VMW3c4[/youtube]

“This new video demonstrates a disturbing trend of racism at Planned Parenthood,” said Lila Rose, editor of The Advocate. “Planned Parenthood has no shame in accepting donations intended to purposely abort minority populations. People have forgotten the organization was founded on these principles and has continued to operate under these same racist views for decades.”

Irene Gray of Planned Parenthood in Albuquerque, New Mexico took the call from O’Keefe last summer when he wanted to make a donation to abort a black baby. In sympathetic tones, Gray_ replied “yes, yes, it’s a strange time for sure” to the caller’s rant about affirmative action and how there is a need for less black people because they compete with whites for admission to schools.

When asked if the organization takes donations specifically to abort black babies, another Planned Parenthood staffer from Tulsa Susan Riggs answered, “We can definitely designate it for an African-American.”

“Clearly, Planned Parenthood has absolutely no shame in using funds to target and abort black children from racist donors. It’s a jolting reminder that abortion is a big business, regardless of what the politicians and the special interest groups say and given that Planned Parenthood receives over $300 million in federal funding every year, it’s time Congress investigate these extremely disturbing business practices,” continued Rose. “Planned Parenthood must be held accountable for their actions. No one is calling them out - including supposedly minority civil rights groups like the ACLU and NAACP - for their despicable actions.”

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/04/02/more-racist-planned-parenthood-clinics-exposed/

Oh my.

I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle