Author Topic: Koran  (Read 11074 times)

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
Re: Koran
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2010, 05:05:44 PM »
The Saudi-funded mosque builder slipped the old al-Taqqiyah trick past the infidel once again.

Isn't that the truth.
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline Godot showed up

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2010, 05:56:16 PM »
**** THE RELIGION OF EVIL.* I don't curse much, but this is one instance I feel like I have to. I have had it with this damnable, backwards, primitive, barracks religion/political doctrine. Damn them all. The world would be so much cleaner, so very much cleaner, if this piece of trash had never been created.

*That's Islam, just in case there was any confusion.

Offline cavegal

Westboro Baptist Church to burn Qurans if Dove doesn't
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2010, 06:37:05 PM »
Westboro Baptist Church to burn Qurans if Dove doesn't

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100909/ARTICLES/100909743/1412?Title=Westboro-Baptish-Church-to-burn-Qurans-if-Dove-doesn-t

Westboro Baptist Church, the small Topeka, Kan., church that pickets funerals of American soldiers to spread its message that God is punishing the country for being tolerant of homosexuals, has vowed to hold a Quran burning if Gainesville's Dove World Outreach Center calls its off."WBC burned the Koran once – and if you sissy brats of Doomed america bully Terry Jones and the Dove World Outreach Center until they change their plans to burn that blasphemous tripe called the Koran, then WBC will burn it (again), to clearly show you some things," the church announced in a news release this week.

And Jones in the last day has indicated some reluctance to burn the Muslim holy book.

The Canadian Press reported Thursday that in an interview with a Canadian radio station, Jones said the church was considering calling it off.

"We are very much in prayer about it. There is the possibility, of course, that we will not do it," Jones was quoted as saying
I am sure FBI visit soon to follow!

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2010, 06:56:49 PM »

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline cavegal

CNN poll does Pastor have right to burn the Quran?
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2010, 07:33:13 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/       

Does a Florida pastor have the First Amendment right to burn the Quran?
Read Related Articles
This is not a scientific poll
Yes
79%
No
21%
Total votes: 88091
This is not a scientific poll

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline Habsfan

• The Conservative Canadian
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2010, 08:07:04 PM »
Muslims burning the Bible...

[youtube=425,350]Km1YMeA2Aa4[/youtube]

I will Never Forget watching this. Then this verse came to me: Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

[youtube=425,350]KrM0dAFsZ8k&[/youtube]

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2010, 08:20:53 PM »
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2010, 08:41:41 PM »
What?! He's delayed this?! The Muslim street won't be happy!

What?! He's canceled this?! The Muslim street won't be happy!

What?! He's burned a stupid book?! The Muslim street won't be happy!

~~Just covering all my bases in advance.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline Godot showed up

« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2010, 08:48:01 PM »
Yes! Jones does rethink. THIS is how you deal witht the bastards. This is how they deal with us. A thing for a thing. Quid pro quo.  I don't care how mahy fools condemn him. He's flawed--well who isn't. He's the only one I've seen here domestically to step forward with the GUTS to show them we hate them right back!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/09/10/3008109.htm

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2010, 08:50:23 PM »
What?! He's delayed this?! The Muslim street won't be happy!

What?! He's canceled this?! The Muslim street won't be happy!

What?! He's burned a stupid book?! The Muslim street won't be happy!

~~Just covering all my bases in advance.

Every time I see them riot I sense they are clearly insecure, bitter, vindictive, and rageful, like many leftists are.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline RightCoast

« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2010, 08:53:53 PM »
Every time I see them riot I sense they are clearly insecure, bitter, vindictive, and rageful, like many leftists are.

Maybe that's why our far left, lunatic, distant cousins like the Muzzies so much?
nine eleven is a car

Offline Habsfan

« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2010, 08:56:28 PM »
Yes! Jones does rethink. THIS is how you deal witht the bastards. This is how they deal with us. A thing for a thing. Quid pro quo.  I don't care how mahy fools condemn him. He's flawed--well who isn't. He's the only one I've seen here domestically to step forward with the GUTS to show them we hate them right back!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/09/10/3008109.htm
I hate them too. With a passion. But is it worth starting another major conflict?

Offline RightCoast

« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2010, 09:01:24 PM »
I hate them too. With a passion. But is it worth starting another major conflict?

What conflict would this start?
nine eleven is a car

Offline Habsfan

« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2010, 09:09:31 PM »
What conflict would this start?
I've been listening to the MSM up here and they're saying that it has the potential of turning into something much bigger. Just be careful and of sound mind, because there are a lot of nutjobs out there.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2010, 09:21:31 PM »
If this whole deal ends up with the mosque being moved away from Ground Zero, I'd say we owe this pastor a big pat on the back. 

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2010, 09:58:32 PM »
Interesting article, perhaps a strawman, but still interesting:

U.S. military burned unsolicited Bibles sent to Afghanistan

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/2010/09/09/news/doc4c88f39f4df6d756130819.txt

A better read: http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/05/20/us.military.bibles.burned/index.html

The unsolicited Bibles sent by a church in the United States were confiscated about a year ago at Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan because military rules forbid troops of any religion from proselytizing while deployed there, Lt. Col. Mark Wright said.

Such religious outreach can endanger American troops and civilians in the devoutly Muslim nation, Wright said.

"The decision was made that it was a 'force protection' measure to throw them away, because, if they did get out, it could be perceived by Afghans that the U.S. government or the U.S. military was trying to convert Muslims," Wright told CNN on Tuesday.

Troops at posts in war zones are required to burn their trash, Wright said.

The Bibles were written in the languages Pashto and Dari.

Therein lies the problem. It's against regs to proselytize. These bibles weren't meant for our troops but sent in an attempt to convert Muslims.  At first, the title of the article made me very angry. After reading it, I understood why. In a way, I HOPE that the Muslims here in America TRY to start some shit. 80% of Americans are Christian. I don't think they'd get very far with any type of malfeasance.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2010, 10:06:05 PM »
Maybe that's why our far left, lunatic, distant cousins like the Muzzies so much?

That explains a lot.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline JLO

« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2010, 10:20:37 PM »

Barack Hussein Obama and the Koran: now he looks like an intermediary between America and Islam

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100052996/barack-hussein-obama-and-the-koran-now-he-looks-like-an-intermediary-between-america-and-islam/
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2010, 11:02:26 PM »
Barack Hussein Obama and the Koran: now he looks like an intermediary between America and Islam

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100052996/barack-hussein-obama-and-the-koran-now-he-looks-like-an-intermediary-between-america-and-islam/

I'd be more impressed with the :censored: pompous hypocrite if he'd made as big a deal over ANY of the slams to Christianity...but that would require that he stops covering crosses and preaching about the ignorant hanging onto their guns and Bibles.   :thatsright:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline RightCoast

« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2010, 11:33:51 PM »
I've been listening to the MSM up here and they're saying that it has the potential of turning into something much bigger. Just be careful and of sound mind, because there are a lot of nutjobs out there.

Well you keep worrying about what might happen and pretty soon we're all growing mandatory beards.
nine eleven is a car

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2010, 12:55:39 AM »
I think burning Korans is silly. What point, exactly, are you making?

I think it's an asshole move. It makes the members of that church no better than those animals who burn American flags, or effigies, or crosses for that matter. It's a pointless, attention-whore move.
Ahem...`cuse me...if *I* catch you burning an American flag, I may spat upon you, I may call you every four-letter name in the Qur`an, I may even piss on your shoes. BUTT!!!! I would NEVER behead you or one of your family members. Most likely, I would just walk away...

Savvy...Ironically?

(please do NOT take this as a personal attack...just a post to prove a point...a point that is apparently sorely missing here...AND...will be made shortly...)
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2010, 12:57:12 AM »
In all honesty, I just want to piss off the liberals.
Is that so wrong?

Offline PatriotGame

Re: Westboro Baptist Church to burn Qurans if Dove doesn't
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2010, 01:17:54 AM »

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2010, 01:57:10 AM »
I cannot believe some of the shit I have read in this thread!

The Koran is NOT a holy book! It is "Mein Kampf" x20000 on steroids.

The Nazi cult murdered 12 million people in eight years. The democrat party supporting muslim islam cult has murdered more than 200 MILLION  people in the past five thousand years.

Priorities??

Some of you here, please tell me you support a CULT doctrine that DEMANDS women are NOT allowed an education, (keep `em stupid), a career, and be forced to bag their heads in public! Then allow *ME* a 50 year-old man to marry YOUR eight year-old daughter, FORCIBLY, then do with with her as I wish.

If you are gay, I will cut your head off.

If you are a female, a woman DOG that is, and I 'accuse' you of adultery, I will wrap you 'head-to-waist' in a white sheet, bury you to your mid-chest in a hole, then allow my 50 male Muslim Islamic fanatic 'peaceful' loving followers to throw golf-ball sized stones at your head - making sure it takes an hour or more to kill you. Surely, we Koran following life-lovers don't want you female dogs to die too quickly.

There is nothing 'peaceful' about Islam. It is the duty of every freedom loving citizen to reject it and DEMAND Islam be eradicated from the planet.

As an aside - there are searchable web sites where you can order free copies on the Koran in both English and Arabic.

In 2005, I ordered two English copies. Got `em in five days.

I promptly took digital pictures of me urinating, defecating, and wiping my ass on pages of that Koran. Even took pictures of wiping the Koran on a pound of bacon.

I did the same with pages from a bible a friend gave me.

Using a proxy server (for good reasons) I posted the Koran pics on a University of Oregon (Eugene, OR) Muslim message board. Within two days, I had 50+ responses - 48 of them calling for my death!

I posted the bible pics to the same university but a Christian message board.
In two days, I received three messages - two of which asked me why I was so angry and a reach-out as to what Christianity was all about. The other just told me to go away.

It is the DUTY of all Americans to DENOUNCE all forms of Islam and do whatever it takes to eradicate it from the planet. Picking 'peaceful' portions out of the Koran and then jumping up-and-down while shouting, "see!! it *IS* a peaceful religion" is only so much delusional bullshit!

IT IS ALL BAD!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 02:01:06 AM by PatriotGame »