Author Topic: Dummies Diss U.S.-Israel bond  (Read 689 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Dummies Diss U.S.-Israel bond
« on: March 25, 2010, 06:10:07 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4320300

cory777 (264 posts)    Thu Mar-25-10 04:56 PM
Original message

Nearly 300 Congress members declare commitment to 'unbreakable' U.S.-Israel bond

Source: Haaretz

By Natasha Mozgavaya, Haaretz Correspondent

Nearly 300 members of Congress have signed on to a declaration reaffirming their commitment to "the unbreakable bond that exists between and the State of Israel", in a letter to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

The letter was sent in the wake of the severe recent tensions between Israel and the U.S. over the prior's decision to construct more than 1,600 new housing units in East Jerusalem, a project it announced during U.S. Vice President Joe Biden's visit to the region.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu took advantage of his trip to the United States this week to try to mend the rift with the Obama administration, but he was greeted with cold welcome by the White House. Netanyahu also met during his visit with members of Congress, who welcomed him with significantly more warmth.

Read more: http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1159159.html

Anyone care to speculate on where this thread heads right off the bat??

cali (1000+ posts)    Thu Mar-25-10 04:58 PM
Response to Original message

1. sigh. that's fine, but how about the Congress exhibit some real friendship

toward Israel and stop funding them with billions of dollars.

So predictable.

ORDagnabbit (1000+ posts)    Thu Mar-25-10 05:03 PM
Response to Original message

3. double sigh... uss liberty.. look it up. but hey they've been great since then..havent spied on us

or treated anyone badly or anything.

Ian David (1000+ posts)    Thu Mar-25-10 05:04 PM
Response to Reply #3

4. The only place peddling the conspiracy kook book on the subject are the Neo-nazi sites.

Do you frequent those sites?

azurnoir (1000+ posts)    Thu Mar-25-10 05:19 PM
Response to Reply #4

9. gee maybe you should check out the I/P forum here

or was your remark supposed to be false flaming

Who’s the mod in the I/P forum, Gator?? :lmao:

Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'
Slo Joe and Wacky Tacky Baracky Israel...

I guess what I once read is true, there are truly evil liberals like Joe and Barry then there are the truly stupid primitives who follow them.

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Dummies Diss U.S.-Israel bond
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 07:16:19 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4320300

I guess what I once read is true, there are truly evil liberals like Joe and Barry then there are the truly stupid primitives who follow them.
Well, if liberals are divided between the truly evil and the truly stupid, there is no question where Plugs belongs. He is waaay too stupid to develop any strategy, evil or otherwise.

And no one should be surprised by the debacle of Netanyahu's visit. The jug-eared muslim remembers what happened to the last muslim president who softened his approach to Israel. That would be Anwar Sadat. The American president's approach to Israel was drilled into him 24 hours per day during his residence as a child at the Indonesian madrassa. He was raised and educated as a jihadi. The fact he currently lives in the White House doesn't change that.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 08:48:05 PM »
Quote from:
Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'

If Netanyahu would change the country of Israel's name to "al-Qaeda," Dear Leader would gladly go to the dinner and serve as butler.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 09:24:18 PM »

Who’s the mod in the I/P forum, Gator?? :lmao:

LOL.  :hammer:

I'd be willing to bet that they would be happy to take the money and gives it to Hamas.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.