Author Topic: Looks like Al Gore will cancel his National Geographic subscription  (Read 912 times)

Offline 5412

Hi,

This is an interesting article to say the least.  Certainly one the global warming idiots do not want to see.

Al Gore will have to give up peeking at the bare chested African ladies, poor guy!

regards,

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/05/090504-sun-global-cooling.html

Offline Bluesuiter-Retired

It WILL be very interesting when members of the "global warming chicken little society" read that article.

Of course, a vast majority of them will run to their prophet [al-gore] for advise.
America - Love It, or LEAVE

Offline thundley4

Even if the current solar lull is the beginning of a prolonged quiet, the scientists say, the star's effects on climate will pale in contrast with the influence of human-made greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide (CO2).

"I think you have to bear in mind that the CO2 is a good 50 to 60 percent higher than normal, whereas the decline in solar output is a few hundredths of one percent down," Lockwood said. "I think that helps keep it in perspective."

I notice they are still saying that "glowbull warming" is still happening.  Something that I see mentioned many times, but never addressed by the "glowbull warming" pushers, is the fact that other planets in the system are undergoing temperature increases even more extreme that the earth. 

The other planets are much farther from the sun, have little or no atmosphere, yet are still warming.