Author Topic: CNN: Republicans Are Conservative, Democrats Are Moderate  (Read 3663 times)

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
CNN: Republicans Are Conservative, Democrats Are Moderate
« on: January 06, 2008, 10:53:22 AM »
From Moonbattery.com

A tip for the Clinton News Network: Whatever you're paying Bill Schneider to be a political analyst, it's too much. Here's what Schneider discerned from the Hawkeye Cauci:

Republicans are very conservative. […] But Democrats are pretty moderate voters.

Schneider bases his claim on voter self-descriptions. It seems even some liberals realize they will be dismissed as cranks if they describe themselves as "very liberal." So they call themselves moderate, for the same reason Schneider calls himself a "political analyst" instead of the more accurate term "moonbat propagandist."

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2008/01/cnn_analyst_rep.html

I think it's more like "Democrats are moderate because they think the way I do!", if ya wanna grab your Liberal to English dictionary, you'll find that entry.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Schadenfreude

Re: CNN: Republicans Are Conservative, Democrats Are Moderate
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 12:01:43 PM »
It's telling that liberals run away from their own label. I wear the conservative label with pride, or rather Neo-Con!  :cheersmate:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: CNN: Republicans Are Conservative, Democrats Are Moderate
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 12:48:13 PM »
It's telling that liberals run away from their own label. I wear the conservative label with pride, or rather Neo-Con!  :cheersmate:
Indeed.

It is a rather telling contrast.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."