Author Topic: Well I'm leaving for Europe today  (Read 845 times)

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
Well I'm leaving for Europe today
« on: September 16, 2008, 05:15:19 PM »
A short leaving thread. (Just how anyone has enough cash to blow a big pile on some vacation to the EUrinal, in this horrible * economy, when things are in "such turmoil" I don't understand)

babythunder  (48 posts) Tue Sep-16-08 01:37 PM
Original message
Well I'm leaving for Europe today?

Things are in such turmoil right now in the US and don't know what kind of shape this country will be in come Oct (when I return) but nonetheless I'm looking forward getting away from all this at least for awhile.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x8099902

Only really notable for this comment...

Redstone  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Sep-16-08 01:38 PM
Response to Original message
1. Have fun, OK? And listen to the people over there, because foreigners tend to have

a lot better picture of what's happening in the US than Americans do.

Redstone

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Well I'm leaving for Europe today
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 07:56:15 PM »
Well, using the faux cowboy bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive's logic, franksolich as an outsider knows more what's happening inside the faux cowboy bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive's head, than does the faux cowboy bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive himself.

And so perhaps the faux cowboy bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive should pay attention to franksolich, when franksolich reminds him he has a real problem up there, with anger management.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Re: Well I'm leaving for Europe today
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 08:03:32 PM »
Watching the Travel Channel, while in the waiting room at the free clinic, when they are writing a new 'script' for your meds does not constitute "leaving for Europe'', DUmmy.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 08:20:57 PM by Odin's Hand »
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi