Author Topic: Damn. Watching HRC on MSNBC and I feel a sense of loss for America and the World  (Read 204 times)

67 Rover and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline CC27

Botany (70,629 posts)

Damn. Watching HRC on MSNBC and I feel a sense of loss for America and the World with having her
…. Presidency stolen by Russia, the right wing, our dirty media who kept talking about her
emails as they were well aware of just how mobbed up Trump was, the electoral college,
sexism, and the non stop selling of the meme, “people just don’t like her” even though she
was very popular as Sec. of State.

Btw the world would not have had the 14 million dead from C-19 if she had been in the
White House.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218934973

More BLAH BLAH BLAH

Online 67 Rover

Botany (70,629 posts)

Damn. Watching HRC on MSNBC and I feel a sense of loss for America and the World with having her
…. Presidency stolen by Russia, the right wing, our dirty media who kept talking about her
emails as they were well aware of just how mobbed up Trump was, the electoral college,
sexism, and the non stop selling of the meme, “people just don’t like her” even though she
was very popular as Sec. of State.

Btw the world would not have had the 14 million dead from C-19 if she had been in the
White House.

50 million would have died if Hillary was in the White House.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

White House.

I would love to hear how she believes Trump could have kept the SARS-CoV-2 virus from getting out of Wuhan and spreading from China to every continent in the world before the world knew the virus existed and could spread human-to-human.

I know these lists are incomplete, because my knowledge is finite and I have a life outside of the Internet, but here is some of what the Trump Administration did about what came to be called Covid in the first two months of 2020:

January - https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412484.0.html

February - https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412485.0.html

Taking Covid seriously ... taking Covid seriously ... here's how seriously Dems and their public health bureaucrats took Covid in the first three months of 2020 along with selected Trump Administration actions: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412821.0.html

BTW, I do realize that DUmmies would probably move the goalposts by responding with something along the lines of, "Trump didn't do those things personally." Except some of those things he did, such as shutting down China travel (which Dems denounced as racist and xenophobic) and other things were done by members of Trump's cabinet. From Trump himself to the CDC-NIH bureaucrats who soon went mini-tyrant, inaction and laxness were not what happened.
« Last Edit: Today at 08:37:47 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

She just won’t go away, and every time she’s on television all she can do is complain about how the election was stolen and spew hate. She needs to go away. She’s just another loser.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

She just won’t go away, and every time she’s on television all she can do is complain about how the election was stolen and spew hate. She needs to go away. She’s just another loser.

Her election denial will be prosecuted in 10, 9, 8, ... Never, because D.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Her election denial will be prosecuted in 10, 9, 8, ... Never, because D.

Just like her email scandal in the blackberries scandal she’s Teflon coded
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Poor DUmmy...wipe those crying eyes dry...like with a cloth.

:rotf:

Thinking people know just what a bullet they dodged when crooked meemaw got her ass kicked in 2016.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:45:58 AM by CollectivismMustDie »
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline jukin

If Cankles had cheated her way to POTUS in 2016 the sorry state our nation is in now would have happened in mid 2017.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
White House.

Proof?

OH, like San Fran Nan?  Right?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
50 million would have died if Hillary was in the White House.

But that would have been ok because worst pandemic in history, blah blah AND she's a dem so even if 100m had died, it would have been ok..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline ADsOutburst

Don't worry. Though nothing is a perfect 1:1 comparison, the Biden administration should give one a rough idea of how bad a Clinton presidency would have been.

Offline Airwolf

Sad that they don't realize that just because someone has a D next to their name when running for office that that person isn't going to be the savior, they think they will be. Same with anyone with an R but at least some of them follow the Constitution.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

The best part is that hideous woman inside and out will NEVER be President. A wonderful gift that President Trump gave us is that he spared the world of that miserable old shrew.

CC27, kudos for the post.  :cheersmate: Had a little free time this morning and was going to post this same DUmp thread with the alternative title:

"DUmmies still all moist wishing Cankles could have President"
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline CC27

The best part is that hideous woman inside and out will NEVER be President. A wonderful gift that President Trump gave us is that he spared the world of that miserable old shrew.

CC27, kudos for the post.  :cheersmate: Had a little free time this morning and was going to post this same DUmp thread with the alternative title:

"DUmmies still all moist wishing Cankles could have President"

Thank you. I try my best to bring the best over.