Author Topic: Stories & Opinions Worth Knowing but Maybe Not Quite Threadworthy 12/8  (Read 517 times)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Biden administration announces largest passenger rail investment since Amtrak creation

Las Vegas — President Biden on Friday is announcing $8.2 billion in new funding for 10 passenger rail projects nationwide, representing the largest federal investment in passenger rail transportation since Amtrak was created in 1971. 

What proctologist is finding this money, and who's butt is it coming out of?  Why do I feel the urge to watch the monorail episode of the Simpsons after reading this article?  Will this end up like the electric bus article posted earlier this week?  (Spoiler alert, more than likely)

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Stories & Opinions Worth Knowing but Maybe Not Quite Threadworthy 12/8
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2023, 02:00:41 PM »
Isn’t Amtrak operating at a loss?

I guess he’s expecting a 10% return on the money to go to his next election campaign  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!