Author Topic: Biden Admin Secretly Ended Trump Policy of Cooperation With Israeli Science ...  (Read 518 times)

Offline SVPete

Biden Admin Secretly Ended Trump Policy of Cooperation With Israeli Science and Tech Institutions in Judea and Samaria

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/06/biden-admin-secretly-ended-trump-policy-of-cooperation-with-israeli-science-and-tech-institutions-in-judea-and-samaria/

Two weeks ago, the State Department informed Israel that the United States would no longer fund research projects in the West Bank, the Golan Heights, and East Jerusalem with Israeli science and tech institutions, the Times of Israel reports. The move restores the policy that was in place from 1967 until late 2020, when President Trump reversed it, removing existing bans on taxpayer-funded cooperation with entities in those restricted areas.

In fact, as reported in Axios, the decision to reinstate the prior policy banning cooperation with projects in the settlements was made early on in Biden’s presidency. But it came to light only recently when one of the institutions in those areas submitted an application for research funding. Its hand now forced, the State Department re-implemented the prior policy restrictions.

Who, in the real world, will suffer most in this part of Israel? Jews who want to attend these universities near their homes or Arabs who want to attend these universities near their homes. This policy was stupid from day one in 1967 and became stupider as the affected Beyond the Pale universities became established and grew.

The LIEden MalAdministration harbors and empowers anti-Semites.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

He ended everything good Trump did, he’s a vindictive angry old fool. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

He ended everything good Trump did, he’s a vindictive angry old fool. :thatsright:

And yet, most Republican politicians (other than Trump) are reluctant to end anything bad democrats have done.