Current Events > The DUmpster

Perp walk ? Handcuffs ? Mug shots ? Arrest ? Did he appear in court ?

<< < (2/2)

Karin:
Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones $850,000 to go away.  And that was while he was still in office.

Mich Man surprises me a little, he's not usually THAT stupid.  What are they imagining inside of that indictment?  Murder charges? 

Texacon:
No bail?  Really?  NY releases murderers with no bail. You want to hold a presidential candidate with no bail and claim it’s not political?

I guess they really do want civil war. They keep saying they’re ready so I guess they know what they’re talking about.

This is, or could be, very ugly. I’m terrified of having to go up against men wearing dresses and makeup.

Jeeze these people are bigger morons than I ever imagined.

KC

67 Rover:

--- Quote from: Texacon on March 31, 2023, 11:26:29 AM ---No bail?  Really?  NY releases murderers with no bail. You want to hold a presidential candidate with no bail and claim it’s not political?

I guess they really do want civil war. They keep saying they’re ready so I guess they know what they’re talking about.

This is, or could be, very ugly. I’m terrified of having to go up against men wearing dresses and makeup.

Jeeze these people are bigger morons than I ever imagined.

KC

--- End quote ---

This ^

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: Karin on March 31, 2023, 11:08:06 AM ---Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones $850,000 to go away.  And that was while he was still in office.

Mich Man surprises me a little, he's not usually THAT stupid.  What are they imagining inside of that indictment?  Murder charges?

--- End quote ---

Trump Derangement Syndrome, which is a lingering effect of Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Speaking of murder, had President Trump actually murdered someone on 5th Avenue he'd would be immediately released without bail in NYC per the rules set but that portly Soros bought and paid for AG of NYC.

DUmpDiver:
New York's new lefty bail laws mean no bail for most non-violent crimes.

If you DUmmies want equal justice for all then you should demand that Trump be released on PR and has no bail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version