Current Events > Economics

Don’t Let Balloons Distract You from the Global Economic Collapse

(1/1)

Ptarmigan:
Don’t Let Balloons Distract You from the Global Economic Collapse
https://www.theorganicprepper.com/global-economic-collapse/

--- Quote ---We’re only two months into 2023, and so much water has already passed under the bridge. All I can say is, what a year this is shaping up to be. Is it just me, or does anyone else feels the same?

To anyone still involved with the Chinese balloon drama, let me remind you that the U.S. (and the entire world, in fact) was invaded by China long ago. Products and dopamine-inducing apps, farmland acquisition, shady investments, and government collusion in some places and continents, and so on are all evidence of this.

And that’s only what we know of.
What about the unknown unknowns? I don’t think anyone would be surprised to finds out that there’s more, much more, would they? I wouldn’t, just like I wouldn’t be if it was revealed that more of these sneaky airships have been flying in the stratosphere everywhere since God-knows-when. Very likely.

The episode may generate consequences, if only because it’s a powder keg out there. How much should we be concerned? The government and the Chinese can say anything they want, and it won’t impact anyone’s life unless it crashes over their house.
--- End quote ---

Could the balloon be just a mere distraction?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version