The Bar > The Lounge

Valentines Day Question ...

(1/2) > >>

ABC-2:
Just strictly for laughs, if you were old Joe Biden ...

What would you have given Dr. Jill  for Valentines day?

~ ABC  (most-evil-grin!)  :bolt:

ABC-2:
And yes, being the conservative news & political groupie that I really am ...

Am taking a break from it all for a minute or so, to just being silly! 

~ ABC  :-)

DefiantSix:

--- Quote from: ABC-2 on February 14, 2023, 07:08:00 PM ---Just strictly for laughs, if you were old Joe Biden ...

--- End quote ---

Given that it's #JoeThePedophile, and the entire "family" is so self centered that the probability that anybody passing through their heads other than themselves is "Detroit Lions going 17-0 AND winning it all in the 23-24 post season" level odds; I'd suspect that the old letcher  would get "Dr." Jill either a "Naughty Nurse" or a "Naughty School Girl" costume - just like the ones he's bought for her to wear for the previous 5 years.

Dr. Jill, of course, would choke down her gorge and change Sponge Brain Shit Pants messy britches like a dutiful little gold digger, thinking the whole time of the Big Guy's cut of all that embezzled Ukranian aid money sitting quietly in his account.

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: ABC-2 on February 14, 2023, 07:08:00 PM ---Just strictly for laughs, if you were old Joe Biden ...

--- End quote ---

Directions on how to change his diaper. And don't skimp on the baby powder!

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on February 14, 2023, 08:05:14 PM ---Directions on how to change his diaper. And don't skimp on the baby powder!

--- End quote ---

^^^^This.

And a pre-written, unsigned letter of resignation just to show the uppity bitch that SharterJoe does indeed hold all the cards.

Screw with me, Jill, and I'll quit. That leaves you with no more power.

SharterJoe may be old, feeble, and stupid, but he is a survivor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version