Author Topic: Suicide Run. These are always fun!  (Read 787 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Suicide Run. These are always fun!
« on: November 22, 2022, 01:14:36 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217400831#post46

First the OP, then I'm sure by the time I post this the second post will be gone.  Hard to catch these in the wild.  LOL

Siwsan (23,495 posts)

Here's an epic FAFO anti vaxxer story.

Husband (late 50's) and wife (early 60's) both very anti Biden, mandates and Covid vaccine. Very.

August 3, 2021 the husband and his brother got into a motor cycle accident - the brother crashed into the back of an 18 wheeler. The brother died. The husband survived.

On August 14 she posted an alert to anyone who went to the brother's funeral that several people, including her and her husband, tested positive for Covid. She also posted it was like having a 'bad flu'.

August 22 he's hospitalized. August 23 SHE'S hospitalized. It's their wedding anniversary. She's sad but also sure the next one will be better.

September 14, she dies. September 24, he dies. Of Covid.

The End.

Such lovely people.

And below we have our 'suicider'

Rico Fuqu (1 post)

46. Cool story Siwinsane

Another Grimm Fairytale from the insane Covid Cult. Brought to you by the mentally deranged Siwinsane.

****ing idiot. Now get out there and get that 12th booster of the Injection Of Death, and then tell all how grateful you are for "safe and effective vaccines" after having your immune system hammered for the tenth time. Like the leader of the Cult Rochelle Walensky.

Meanwhile..."died suddenly and unexpectedly" is up across all age groups by multiples never before seen. By astounding levels in the young. Safe and effective indeed you Covid Cult mentally deranged shitstain on the human condition.

Those big empty spots are where all the laughing emojis are in the post.

Lots of death wishing going on in the thread.  I'm sure this post will be gone, but there could be a few replies to it before it gets nuked.

Enjoy
KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Suicide Run. These are always fun!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 01:44:13 PM »
Star Member Siwsan (23,497 posts)

14. I lost a good friend to Covid, pre vaccination availability

She took all of the precautions but slipped up somewhere.

Her husband is a physician. His education and experience were of little use. All he could do was watch as her body shut down. I saw her lung x-rays. It looked like her lungs were filled with cotton balls.

Another former co-worker died of Covid VERY early in the pandemic.

My brother had a hard case of Covid in late February, 2020. I was terrified but, again, there was nothing I could do for him but hope. So far he seems to have escaped any significant long haul problems, although he still has a little fatigue and brain fog. He now worries about problems that might develop in the future.

I still don't know how I didn't get infected, since he was at my house TWICE when he was probably in the early contagious stage. To this day I can remember the total relief I felt when I received that first vaccination. And again with the 2nd.

Well, who should you thank for vaccines? Why President Trump for Operation Warp Speed. Idiots.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 01:46:20 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217400831#post46

First the OP, then I'm sure by the time I post this the second post will be gone.  Hard to catch these in the wild.  LOL

Such lovely people.

And below we have our 'suicider'

Those big empty spots are where all the laughing emojis are in the post.

Lots of death wishing going on in the thread.  I'm sure this post will be gone, but there could be a few replies to it before it gets nuked.

Enjoy
KC

And naturally it is already gone. But good grab! :cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2022, 02:16:36 PM »
Cool story, Bro/Sis/???.

Needs to start with "So". Needs bunny-suited nurses jumping out of crash carts.

Then again, taking note of today's date and looking at the daily new cases and daily deaths charts here, https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ , I can understand DUmmies' need for fiction to prop up their Covid-Panic. I won't predict anything, but the fall surge alarmists want us to expect and fear remains AWOL, with daily cases and deaths numbers falling.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2022, 03:29:14 PM »
Post count of 1.  :hyper:

Didn't even bother moling and building DUmmie street cred, just went for the granite pizza in one post.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2022, 03:33:51 PM »
Marthe48 (10,869 posts)

31. If you check the Covid data sites

there are still Covid deaths every week. We have "flu season" Covid is all day, every day, until people take their personal health seriously, observe community health guidelines to stop the spread.

I'm still avoiding going out, wear a mask if I do, and santize when I get home. Am I sick of living like this? Yes. Will I keep living like this? Yes.

Here is a link to Worldometer Covid mortality. 106 Americans have died of Covid-19 the last 2 days. America leads the world in cases. GD shame.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

I'm sorry for their survivors.

Paranoid much?

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2022, 04:23:31 PM »
It's funny they don't talk about the sudden deaths of healthy "vaccinated" people with 12 inch long blood clots in their veins.

But it's not 'funny haha'.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2022, 04:37:28 PM »
I'm still avoiding going out, wear a mask if I do, and santize when I get home. Am I sick of living like this? Yes. Will I keep living like this? Yes. 1.

Here is a link to Worldometer Covid mortality. 106 Americans have died of Covid-19 the last 2 days. America leads the world in cases. GD shame. 2.

1. Just. Pathetic. I wear a mask in the few places that require it - work (I kinda like the salary) and doctor/dentists offices. Other than that, not at all. I'll be volunteering at an aid station at a running event this coming Saturday, which I know won't require a mask, and I won't be wearing one. I don't expect any of the other volunteers or the half marathon runners we'll be serving will, either.

2. "America leads the world in cases"? Well. if you compare the total cases on Worldometers, yes. HOWEVER, if you compare the "Tot Cases/1M pop" numbers (which factors out the differences in countries' populations), France, Germany, South Korea, Italy, UK, Australia, Netherlands, ... 55 countries in all, including almost every European country and New Zealand. IOW, as a percentage of countries' populations, the US is far from the worst country in the world. And despite the US' very loose Covid Death definition, 15 countries have fared worse, per 1M population than has the US. Then there's countries for which numbers are given, but whose number either cannot be trusted (e.g. NoKo) or whose health care infrastructure isn't robust enough to collect reasonably accurate numbers.

Not that DUmmies care about realities that are inconsistent with their cherished fear.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2022, 05:01:47 PM »
there are still Covid deaths every week. We have "flu season" Covid is all day, every day, until people take their personal health seriously, observe community health guidelines to stop the spread.

How's that working for China?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2022, 06:07:54 PM »

I'm taking freedom and liberty far more seriously. **** the community, and the contrived collectivist claptrap that springs from the perverted concept of that word.

Hear that, DUmmies? That means you.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2022, 07:11:53 PM »
These morons live and die by the Vaccine/Mask/Lockdown, dont they?

I cant even begin to count the number of people on the TV going on and on about getting vaccinated and quad boosted, then they end up with Covid. Again.

Lurking Morons. THAT is what is maddening. That you 100% ignore the facts.  :mental:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2022, 07:21:45 PM »
1. I'll be volunteering at an aid station at a running event this coming Saturday, which I know won't require a mask, and I won't be wearing one. I don't expect any of the other volunteers or the half marathon runners we'll be serving will, either.

Ok, so here’s my question for you. You’re in Cali. I know you hang with a different crowd as a rule. We all know the maskers are loud and proud. What would you do if a staunch masker showed up at your station?  Mask to appease, or tell them to **** off?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2022, 07:33:30 PM »
Ok, so here’s my question for you. You’re in Cali. I know you hang with a different crowd as a rule. We all know the maskers are loud and proud. What would you do if a staunch masker showed up at your station?  Mask to appease, or tell them to **** off?

KC
I'll be rolling out there this weekend. I will be prepared....with my fakemaskusa.com obnoxious mask
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2022, 07:40:57 PM »

KC

:rotf: A masked person would mean ~nothing to me, though if they ask for water or electrolyte drink I might suggest pulling down the mask before trying to drink it. I don't need to know why someone might choose to wear a mask, as that's their business. An in-your-face type? I've done and volunteered at several of this organizer's events. I've never seen a runner or volunteer be insistent on others wearing masks (nor at other running events since my first post-shutdown event in July 2021). For that matter, I doubt as many as 5% of runners, aid station volunteers, and course marshals wear masks.

Other users of the trail maybe? I'd probably politely suggest they move along (and being but one of six volunteers at the aid station, I doubt anyone would try making a fuss with us). BTW, events such as this one are done with permits and usually with some assistance with park rangers, so I know a dedicated maskhole-"Karen", if one popped up, would get nowhere with the park rangers or police. In general, this park and set of trails get a lot of usage, including quite a few running events. I doubt any maskhole would be stupid enough to try anything.

I'll be rolling out there this weekend. I will be prepared....with my fakemaskusa.com obnoxious mask

You're going to be at Quarry Lakes Park or using the Alameda Creek Trail?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2022, 08:12:22 PM »
:rotf: A masked person would mean ~nothing to me, though if they ask for water or electrolyte drink I might suggest pulling down the mask before trying to drink it. I don't need to know why someone might choose to wear a mask, as that's their business. An in-your-face type? I've done and volunteered at several of this organizer's events. I've never seen a runner or volunteer be insistent on others wearing masks (nor at other running events since my first post-shutdown event in July 2021). For that matter, I doubt as many as 5% of runners, aid station volunteers, and course marshals wear masks.

Other users of the trail maybe? I'd probably politely suggest they move along (and being but one of six volunteers at the aid station, I doubt anyone would try making a fuss with us). BTW, events such as this one are done with permits and usually with some assistance with park rangers, so I know a dedicated maskhole-"Karen", if one popped up, would get nowhere with the park rangers or police. In general, this park and set of trails get a lot of usage, including quite a few running events. I doubt any maskhole would be stupid enough to try anything.

I was just curious how y’all rolled out there. I’ll be in Arizona next week. Not Cali, definitely not Texas. But gives me a feel for where I’m going.

KC

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2022, 07:00:39 AM »

I40 in a freightliner. Don't think I'll be at any running event, you get too many people stuck under the truck and even a broomstick won't work
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2022, 09:57:23 AM »
CA's state and county gooberments were pretty moronic in shutting down all outdoor gathering and events, not matter how carefully organized, until June-July 2021. Outdoors where UV from the Sun kills viruses (eventually, probably not instantly) and breeze/wind blows viruses away, is almost as low risk as staying isolated indoors, DUmmie-style. The only time it might have made sense, after ~May 2020 would have been the big surge in November 2020 through January 2021.

As for random people wandering about, except where it was required by a business or medical facility, I think relatively few people go about doing their business wearing masks, pretty much since spring 2021, here in Silicon Valley at least.

The Route 66 Marathon in Tulsa was last weekend, so you won't have to worry about those runners being on I-40. With this weekend's running events being mostly Turkey Trots, I doubt you'll see many runners on highways and freeways. The event I'll be volunteering at will be partly within a park and partly along a trail that follows a creek, i.e. not on streets. The Silicon Valley Turkey Trot (something like 15K or 20K runners, not my style) will be on central San Jose streets, but SJPD will be closing relevant streets.