Author Topic: I am so proud of me!! I did not over-react  (Read 555 times)

Offline CC27

I am so proud of me!! I did not over-react
« on: November 18, 2022, 11:32:21 AM »
Peacetrain (22,074 posts)

I had an op up and some people disagreed, and that's all good. But one particular post got my goat and I literally typed F@ck Off.. thankfully I reread it before I sent it.. I am still laughing a little.. I reacted as if I actually knew this person and they had insulted me, instead of it just being an opinion on a board sharing political ideas..

The reason I wrote this, is that since Trump came on the scene, I have seen my own language deteriorate.. get a little more in your face. And that is not a good thing..

He has just been a terrible influence on everyone. Even me

We could not survive another four years of that depraved personality..

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217387220

uh huh...  :whatever:

Offline SVPete

Re: I am so proud of me!! I did not over-react
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2022, 12:49:06 PM »
Ho-o-o-okayyyyyy ... if I understand this post:

* Peacetrain started a different thread on DU;

* Peacetrain was POed by another DU-member's Reply;

* Peacetrain Typed out a "F-Off" Reply, but on reading it decided not to post it;

* Peacetrain is self-congratulating for not posting it. and letting fellow DU-members know what a good boy/girl/??? Peacetrain is for not telling a fellow DU-member to F-Off.

:whatever: As self-restraint goes, this did not exactly attain to a very high standard. :whatever: And it's thread-worthy? :whatever:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2022, 01:04:59 PM »
:whatever: ...As self-restraint goes, this did not exactly attain to a very high standard. :whatever: And it's thread-worthy? :whatever:

Yeah, it's not all that high a standard of discipline as NORMAL people understand it, but for a DUmmy, with their characteristic complete lack of impulse control, this shit head is head and shoulders above the other DUmp Denizens...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 01:34:27 PM »
get a little more in your face.

I wish one of them would get in my face...Yet they never do.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2022, 10:42:44 AM »
22,072 posts of hate from DUmbass DUchebag peacetrain. If the self delusion of a DUmmy were an energy source planet earth would never have to use a gallon fuel.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2022, 11:13:35 AM »
22,072 posts of hate from DUmbass DUchebag peacetrain. If the self delusion of a DUmmy were an energy source planet earth would never have to use a gallon fuel.

If the self delusion of a DUmmy were an energy source planet earth would never have to use a gallon fuel.

:hi5: 

~ ABC

Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2022, 11:54:42 AM »
Peacetrain (22,074 posts)

I had an op up and some people disagreed, and that's all good. But one particular post got my goat and I literally typed F@ck Off.. thankfully I reread it before I sent it.. I am still laughing a little.. I reacted as if I actually knew this person and they had insulted me, instead of it just being an opinion on a board sharing political ideas..

Well...bless your heart.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2022, 09:39:02 PM »
Dear DUmmie Peacetrain,
No one has ever been proud of you.
You are worthless in society, and nobody likes you.