Author Topic: DUmmy claims to shed tears over Pelosi  (Read 611 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
DUmmy claims to shed tears over Pelosi
« on: November 17, 2022, 12:33:03 PM »
Star Member Stinky The Clown (65,365 posts)

Unashamedly crying as I watch a paradigm shift - I love you Nancy Pelosi.

Why do these people brag about crying over things like this?

There are many, many reasons to shed tears of emotion, a few of which I will list here: death of a loved one, birth of a baby, loss of a job, success of a child, end of a relationship, feelings of hopelessness, frustration, victory, and so forth. But WHY would anyone CRY over an 80-year-old woman who doesn't give a monkey's ass about them?

Star Member AmBlue (2,625 posts)
3. Right there with you

She is magnificent and has my undying love and respect.

Shit, I can hardly see to type this!

Jesus, DUmmies, she didn't even let you see her cans. Relax.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

Re: DUmmy claims to shed tears over Pelosi
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 12:48:35 PM »
The Cave's pantry does not have enough :o s.

As for Pelosiroo, I wish she'd retire to SF or the Napa Valley (the former is becoming unsafe for seniors, and the latter is closer to her - and Paul's - favorite wines, so ...).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 12:54:27 PM »
The Cave's pantry does not have enough :o s.

As for Pelosiroo, I wish she'd retire to SF or the Napa Valley (the former is becoming unsafe for seniors, and the latter is closer to her - and Paul's - favorite wines, so ...).

Can Paul get a gay booty call in Napa?
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2022, 01:41:08 PM »
Epps' sponsor even invoked the gave us proof thru the night that our flag was still there during her B-movie performance.  Disgusting.

If ever we needed another Will Smith moment...

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2022, 02:28:00 PM »
He's lying.

He's crying because a real man is banging his wife.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2022, 04:21:23 PM »
 :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2022, 05:22:17 PM »
Keeping in mind, these are the same.. "people" who claim that Repubs, Conservatives, etc., are brainwashed and living in a cult. They claim we treat out politicians (Trump) like God.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2022, 07:27:27 PM »
He's lying.

I was about to add "just like a real man was banging Paul Pelosi", but I can't even get the words out with a straight face.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2022, 08:47:06 PM »
I was about to add "just like a real man was banging Paul Pelosi", but I can't even get the words out with a straight face.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Perhaps PP simply invited the guy over to do what...nan wasn't there to do...because a real man was the closest thing he could get to a real nan at the time.

:whistling:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2022, 12:56:27 AM »
The Woke wake up to this...

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2022, 05:29:15 AM »
He's lying.

Actually the guy is a dyke! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2022, 08:29:25 AM »
Is Pelosiroo dead?

Did Pelosiroo announce she was retiring?

Are DU-folk nervous about Pelosiroo's misdoings being exposed?

Pelosiroo will leave the House in one of two ways: by her own choice; in a velvet-lined mahogany box after a natural death. She's in no danger of being Steve-Scalised, and between LIEden running the "Justice" Department and the spinelessness of too many Congressional Rs, she won't be prosecuted even if clear evidence of crimes is exposed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2022, 10:51:09 AM »
Keeping in mind, these are the same.. "people" who claim that Repubs, Conservatives, etc., are brainwashed and living in a cult. They claim we treat out politicians (Trump) like God.

No kidding.  Moonbats worship at the altar of politics, praise their "profits" (very intentional wordplay there), and then think everyone else operates that way too, but somehow it's bad when the evil rethugs are "worshiping" the wrong "gods".  The levels of irony and lack of self awareness get scary fast. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2022, 10:53:44 AM »
No kidding.  Moonbats worship at the altar of politics, praise their "profits" (very intentional wordplay there), and then think everyone else operates that way too, but somehow it's bad when the evil rethugs are "worshiping" the wrong "gods".  The levels of irony and lack of self awareness get scary fast.

It’s a shame, really. If they only knew how little politicians like Pelosi probably think about people like those at DU.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2022, 11:02:48 AM »
Ah, I understand DUmmies' sorrow a bit better. Pelosiroo resigned from the Speakership. She gave some sob-story, which DU-folk probably bought, but her stepping down now is actually a prideful flip-off to voters who voted in an R majority. Resigning now means she won't be the one handing over the gavel when the Speakership is handed over to an R. I don't think DU-folk perceive that, or they'd be crowing about Pelosiroo's impotent defiance.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2022, 04:07:31 PM »
I would like to see them take Pelosi’s gavel and stuff an upper ass before pushing her out the door and indighting her
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2022, 06:17:07 PM »

Government is their messiah. Leftists worship at the altar of big government, the bigger the better to control them.

And these f*cking p*ssies...no sane human EVER cries about politics! I'm man enough to admit I've cried in the past decade. When my Dad passed away, afterwards all the proceedings Mom & I were reading all the wonderful condolence cards together and we both had the perfect time to reminisce and remember such good folks who cared about my father. And we cried.

If you cry at the results of games, whether they're sporting events or politics (which is a game as well), it shows what a weak human being you are.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender