Author Topic: DUmmy Panther blames republican clouds for personal failure  (Read 774 times)

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: DUmmy Panther blames republican clouds for personal failure
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 03:52:30 AM »
I_UndergroundPanther (10,986 posts)     Thu Nov 17, 2022, 01:44 AM

**** today

At 9am this morning when I was getting picked up for program and was walking
to the van, I fell.

Not a trip over my feet and bruise my knees thing. I banged my skull against the tarmac face first. I remember it bounced and slammed a second time.

I was laying between a parked car and the curb screaming my ass off. Omg it hurt.

Well after a few minutes of yelling the pain seemed to subside. I was able to stand up and walk. I asked the driver if I could go back to my apartment for my ice pack.
Little did I know how ****ing grateful I would be for that pack.

So I got my ice pack. I had that thing on my head for 6 hours. I did not have a goose egg,I had a scraped bleeding ostrich egg. Seemed to swell half of my head up.

Well when I got to program the nurse who works there called me into the office. I guess she saw me when I walked in.
She basically told me to go to patient first.

At patient first it was packed eventually they took x rays,put a hard neck brace around my neck and sent me to the hospital ER.

They gave me a cat scan at the hospital and neurological tests and after all this was over I got home at 12:30pm.

I was ok.

My head still aches and the ice bag is still off and on.. Oh but no my body ain't done yet.Every muscle in my body hurts.

I was so anxious in the ER waiting room. the noise, the lights,the stupid house flipping remodeling show with homes that no one can afford bullshit on tv, the feeling of people closing in I just wanted to scream,find a soft place to lay down with my icepack in a cool dark quiet room. But,noooooo ..

A dumbass magat and his buddy came in the door near where I sat and they walked in without masks. Then they hung around the main area standing around blah,blah,blah where the desks that do intakes are done.

They were blocking the door where people got called back to be seen. So everytime a nurse came out to get someone to go to the back,these two wastes of skin stood there in the way until the nurse walked past them.

Even though 1 foot away from him was a huge sign saying masks are required in the hospital ER with masks in boxes on the table. And of course he ignored it. No staff got off thier ass to tell this butthole and his buddy to mask up either. After a while I said to them to mask up. One ****face gave me a
dismissive wave of his hand.Neither dickhead masked up.

If I was not in pain I would have pinned him against the ****ing wall and PUT a damn mask on both of those idiots.

FFS There were sick kids in the waiting room and elderly people ,what a entitled couple of assholes. I so wanted to ruin thier day permanently.

It took everything I had not to get up and cold cock those assholes. I figured my head already hurts and I got a neck brace on I'd be hurting either way,so why not?. I didn't do it but I was so tempted.

Since they parked me in a waiting room of course it was packed. Anxiety was driving me nuts. I sat there hours. Right by the door and got a blast of cold air every few minutes.

Then when I got called back to get looked at they parked me in a chair on a corner of the hallway with a curtain around it. They didn't even get me to a quiet place. The chaos was driving me up a wall.I am so glad I had my thinking putty.

Then it was back to the waiting room after being scanned etc.
I waited there a few more hours for the MA cab to take me home.

The cab was an 80's era sedan. It was disgusting inside with mystery stained seats,reeking of smoke,dont even ask about the carpet.,It was awful. I was leery about sitting on the seat it was so bad.

The door had black stuff on it and I had to touch it to close the door.

If you need a medical cab in harford co. Expect a horror show. The company they use to get us home is the worst. At least the driver was cool.Last time I got a man so rude,disgusting an dirty old alcoholic guy in a stained wife beater shirt trying to shake me down for money I didnt owe.. He was as belligerent and perpetually threatening as my asshole father was. He triggered the living **** out of my PTSD.
All I wanted was to get the living **** OUT of that cab.

Once I got into my apartment I screamed for 10 minutes and my cool neighbor knocked on my door to make sure I was ok. I had no idea I was screaming that loud

But what gets me is who the **** thinks its ok to send people who get medical assistance home in filthy cabs with abusive people, and I do mean filthy cabs.

Just another way to make poor people suffer and remind them they aren't worth riding in a clean cab ,or at least one that isn't a tobacco reeking, disgusting filth bucket. In any other place this company would be declared a health hazard.

I don't understand how this company stays in business. Probably got a contract with
the state medical assistance because who gives a **** about suffering, poor disabled people,we got rich turds we need to roll out the red carpet for and cater to.

Tells you what kind or republican trash run the county into shit.

I am so pissed,disgusted and frustrated I feel like exploding like a nuclear bomb.

It doesn't seem like a whole lot of primitives care.

18 replies, 1472 views
apres moi, le deluge

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 04:10:37 AM »
Thinking putty....oh, do you mean your brain? That couldn't be it....lol
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2022, 06:00:02 AM »
When you make the decision to live off the King's money, you live by the King's rules.  All of them, all the time, and you have no right to bitch because everything you have you owe to your decision(s).

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2022, 06:09:19 AM »
I thought I might get a headache yesterday, but then I had a good lunch and problem solved; no headache. I guess UG's day and mine went about the same.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2022, 06:34:27 AM »
I thought I might get a headache yesterday, but then I had a good lunch and problem solved; no headache. I guess UG's day and mine went about the same.

Except you paid for your lunch.  She gets a free one (free to her).  And she gets it everyday and still feels like she has a right to bitch about what she receives for free.

She produces nothing, yet lives like a king compared to those who are truly poor and somehow feels entitled to bitch.

These people are absolute wastes of skin and oxygen.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2022, 08:16:20 AM »
I_UndergroundPanther (10,986 posts)     Thu Nov 17, 2022, 01:44 AM

"They gave me a cat scan at the hospital "

"I am so glad I had my thinking putty."

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2022, 08:22:26 AM »
Even though 1 foot away from him was a huge sign saying masks are required in the hospital ER with masks in boxes on the table. And of course he ignored it. No staff got off thier ass to tell this butthole and his buddy to mask up either. After a while I said to them to mask up. One ****face gave me a
dismissive wave of his hand.Neither dickhead masked up.

Funny story (INCOMING BOUNCY!, well, except it's actually true).

Had my standard checkup doc appt yesterday afternoon. The office still has the signs posted about required masks, but I've gotten to the point where I just ignore them now when I see these until or if an employee insists. If I'm not at a place with a service I absolutely require, I normally just leave instead because I'm so fed up with it at this point.
I did the same at the doc checkin and waiting room, no one scolded me while I sat there, nor when I was called back to the exam room, complete silence and peace, no one cared. So far, all of the employees are wearing masks, including the doc when he came in the room.
I've know the doc for many years so we get to BS's and telling stories at times. After about 2-3 minutes he looked at me and said "you mind if I take this damn thing off?".
So at this point, they know it's a ridiculous thing, it's just a stupid company policy (and probably some stupid medical industry mandate if I had to guess) thing in these medical facilities. But if the manCATwomanTHING has nothing else to complain about, masks and vaccination regarding those evil MAGATS is it's go-to.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2022, 08:31:05 AM »
So UGP went full-klutz, banged her head twice (the only banging in her life for ...?), went to the ER, didn't like that it was busy with (HORRORS!) normal people, didn't like that she couldn't get the TV remote so as to salve her envy, and took out her anger and pain on two dudes who probably know that daily Covid cases and daily deaths have been in the statistical background noise for months and are currently falling, https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ (if the guys really are "MAGA" people, that means they are smart and well informed, :-) . The nurses probably also know that Covid risk is currently very very low, and wished they could ditch their masks. The guys were probably standing where they were because the ER waiting area was SRO.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2022, 08:34:18 AM »
So UGP went full-klutz, banged her head twice (the only banging in her life for ...?)[/i][/size], went to the ER, didn't like that it was busy with (HORRORS!) normal people, didn't like that she couldn't get the TV remote so as to salve her envy, and took out her anger and pain on two dudes who probably know that daily Covid cases and daily deaths have been in the statistical background noise for months and are currently falling, https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ (if the guys really are "MAGA" people, that means they are smart and well informed, :-) . The nurses probably also know that Covid risk is currently very very low, and wished they could ditch their masks. The guys were probably standing where they were because the ER waiting area was SRO.

Banged its head on the "tarmac" I guess while it was waiting for the private jet to take it to therapy provided for by the taxpayers.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2022, 08:38:43 AM »

Banged its head on the "tarmac" I guess while it was waiting for the private jet to take it to therapy provided for by the taxpayers.

How terrible. I feel so bad for...

That tarmac.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2022, 08:41:41 AM »
Seemed to swell half of my head up.

Sounds real attractive.  She's a bloat to begin with.

Quite the epic tale there.  Loved the part about screaming so loud and so long that she roused the neighborhood. 

Can you imagine what all those tests cost the taxpayer? 

The sensory nature of the putty makes it a great tool for relieving stress; acting as an attention aid; and assisting in physical therapy for wrists and hands. Build strength, improve dexterity, and increase flexibility following these 6 easy Thinking Putty Exercises created by Crazy Aaron himself.

It's basically silly putty for crazy people. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2022, 08:44:28 AM »
At 9am this morning when I was getting picked up for program  ...
... after all this was over I got home at 12:30pm.

Ummmmmmmm ... banging her head, a :shortbus: ride to her group therapy, being eval'ed there, walking/riding to the facility's ER, waiting for intake in a busy ER, doing simple neurological response checks, a CAT scan, waiting for results, and a medi-taxi ride home together took just 3 1/2 hours? Why do I find that timing, ummmmm, fictional?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2022, 08:52:43 AM »
Sounds real attractive.  She's a bloat to begin with.

Quite the epic tale there.  Loved the part about screaming so loud and so long that she roused the neighborhood. 

Can you imagine what all those tests cost the taxpayer? 

It's basically silly putty for crazy people.

:hi5:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2022, 09:03:24 AM »
Then there's this gem:

So I got my ice pack. I had that thing on my head for 6 hours.

:whatever: An ice pack that stays cold for 6 hours?

:whatever: The whole process, apartment door to apartment door supposedly only took 3 1/2.

:whatever: She used that ice pack the whole time (whether 3 1/2 or 6 hours) and the ER didn't replace her ice pack at least once?

Methinks this :bouncy: is fictional, possibly cobbling together random events spread over weeks or years, with purely fictional elements (e.g. the MAGS guys encounter) to tickle DUmmies' credulity.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2022, 09:08:00 AM »
Then there's this gem:

:whatever: An ice pack that stays cold for 6 hours?

:whatever: The whole process, apartment door to apartment door supposedly only took 3 1/2.

:whatever: She used that ice pack the whole time (whether 3 1/2 or 6 hours) and the ER didn't replace her ice pack at least once?

Methinks this :bouncy: is fictional, possibly cobbling together random events spread over weeks or years, with purely fictional elements (e.g. the MAGS guys encounter) to tickle DUmmies' credulity.

It's called "DU street cred". None of the dummies will question the timeline though..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2022, 06:06:41 PM »
UP should start a gofundme to finance walking lessons so she doesn't fall down.

She does get one bouncy bong for the maskless magats part though.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2022, 06:10:42 PM »
I_UndergroundPanther (10,989 posts)

29. I messed up it was midnight when I got home

Should have put am but I was pretty ****ed up yesterday

So more or less, the timeline in question, was more or less, questioned.  :popcorn:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2022, 06:28:34 PM »
So more or less, the timeline in question, was more or less, questioned.  :popcorn:

Some DU-onlurker must've PMed UGP that some A-Hole in the Cave :-) called out her implausible timeline. Her attempt at amending her error has other problems, such as her claim her ride home is a 1980s beater and her yammering about the condition of the car's seat. She saw all that in the dark?!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2022, 08:50:37 PM »

We'd need to see a cost benefit analysys, because it is entirely possible that the medical bills would be cheaper than what is likely to be long term training.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2022, 07:53:42 AM »

Maybe walk on all fours next time?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member