Author Topic: I have a couple of questions.  (Read 359 times)

Offline CC27

I have a couple of questions.
« on: December 06, 2021, 11:08:10 AM »
AndyS (11,558 posts)

I have a couple of questions.

“The response [in Oxford] was executed perfectly, yet four children were killed and multiple injuries occurred,” said the Oakland County prosecutor leading the criminal case. “We really can’t train ourselves out of this tragedy.”

“A 13-year-old kid, doesn’t weigh but about 80 pounds, was able to make a weapon from start to finish. At 13 years old.”
— Tim Pounds, sheriff of Douglas County, Georgia, after a 13-year-old boy fatally shot his 14-year-old sister with a ghost gun assembled with parts he bought online, in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

In a country where there are more guns than people is there nothing more we can do?

If violence and death are the price of freedom, why is it that only the innocents pay it?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216118567

More guns then people in the US? Since when?

Offline SVPete

Re: I have a couple of questions.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 11:26:37 AM »
In a country where there are more guns than people is there nothing more we can do?

1. Stop teaching kids that there are no moral absolutes.

2. Stop living out your belief that there are no moral absolutes.

3. Stop demonstrating your belief that human life has no meaning by stopping your support for at-will full-term abortion, and instead opposing all abortions not medically necessary (e.g. tubal pregnancies).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline CC27

« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 01:41:32 PM by CC27 »

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2021, 12:33:21 PM »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2021, 06:16:54 PM »
FIB Black Friday gun background checks over 630,000.

Also 331 million not including the 45million illegals.

And according to many sources, the black population and single women have been purchasing weapons legally at a very high rate.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2021, 07:58:37 PM »
And according to many sources, the black population and single women have been purchasing weapons legally at a very high rate.
Blacks however are not buying guns for political purposes. They are buying guns to protect themselves from other blacks. I wonder if they will realize the Democrats have abandoned them.

By refusing to prosecute/jail criminals, Democrats have opened the floodgates of crime. People will buy guns when the police will not protect them.

This concern is of Democrat making.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 08:00:54 PM by Mr Mannn »

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2021, 08:40:44 PM »
More guns then people in the US? Since when?

I'm not a "gun guy" so much, but I've got 3 "long guns" (.22 and 9mm carbine) and 5 handguns (2 were agency issue I bought when we changed issue weapons). 
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein